Chapter 55

Two Weeks Later...

"Who's ready for the piñata?" Leonard asked. He was bombarded by puppies and kittens and other baby animals cheering. Tugging a wagon into the living room, Ozone mumbled through clenched teeth, "Here it comes kiddos!"

"You guys are doing a great thing here," Snowball told Leonard. The pair watched Ozone set up the piñata with the assistance of Tattoo and Bearded Dragon. Nearby, Derick and Ripper were blowing up balloons with Myron. Looking down at Snowball, Leonard responded, "Thank you."

"I honestly didn't expect you two to do anything like this ever," Pops remarked as he passed by with soup. He then added, "You better clean up any messes those kids make!"

"Don't worry, we will," Leonard promised. At that moment, Po came running over. "Is the piñata ready?" he yipped excitedly. Pointing over at the paper mache donkey, Leonard replied, "There it is!"

"Go get it tiger," Ozone meowed, giving Po the stick. His tail wagging a million miles per hour, the puppy dashed over to the piñata. Snowball and his companions watched him go. Turning to Leonard and Ozone, the white rabbit stated, "I hope this should help Po and his family out."

"What do you- holy crap!" Ozone exclaimed when he saw Snowball handed them five hundred dollars. Both Tattoo and Bearded Dragon contributed three hundred and Derick produced seven hundred. His eyes wide with shock, Leonard stammered, "Thanks guys!"

"This is more than enough for Po!" Ozone remarked. Just then, Ripper pushed a burlap sack with a dollar sign on the outside over. Lifting his head, the boxer let out a woof. Shocked, Leonard and Ozone exclaimed, "Four hundred thousand dollars?!"

"Ripper, have you been holding out on us this whole time?!" Snowball demanded.