"I'm not ready for a conversation with him, he also hasn't apologized to me."

April pulled into the driveway, putting the car into park. Gisele quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and got out the car as fast as she possibly could, wanting to both get out of the rain and away from April.

Getting inside, she swiped her shoes on the welcome mat. Upon entering, it was clear there was no one in the first floor, looking over to the stairs she groaned. She hadn't used the stairs in twoish weeks and her midsection had grown a lot since then.

She had scaled halfway up the stairs, when April entered the house, the redhead immediately went to her side.

   "Should you even be going up the stairs?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm perfectly capable of using the stairs."

She could faintly hear the saline of Amelia's sobs followed by the loud yells coming from Meredith.

"Twenty more minutes and I'm ripping the door off the hinges! Amelia, stuff your feelings in!"

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, she saw both Maggie and Meredith sitting on the floor staring at the hall bathroom door, the blonde was eating chocolates.

Gisele frowned, "Why are you yelling at my sister?"

"What are you doing here?" Meredith questioned, pretty sure the resident hadn't been discharged yet, "You're supposed to be on bedrest."

  "I wasn't going to miss my sister's wedding day."

  "No one from your family is coming, not even your mom."

So much for keeping her stress levels down.

Gisele was officially pissed, "Maybe instead of telling my sister to shove her feelings down, you should be a considerate human being and offer some comfort instead of being a heartless bitch," she sent her one last glare before going over to the bathroom door. Gisele knocked a few times, "Lia, it's me. Let me in."

She heard the door unlock before the door cracked open, revealing a clearly upset Amelia. Her eyes were red and tears trailed down her cheeks.

   "What are you doing here? Yo–"

Gisele stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, "I'm supposed to be on bedrest, I know. But I wouldn't miss this for the world. Especially now that mom isn't coming."

Amelia wrapped her arms around her baby sister, "Thank you."

  "I will always be here for you," she squeezed her back, "Even if it is with Owen." She muttered under her breathe.

Amelia pulled back, but still held on to her sister, "What?"

  "Nothing. Just that I'm going to have a very strongly worded conversation with mom when this is over."

  "Thanks."

Then it dawned on her, she had forgotten to tell her mom about recent major events, major events as in she was pregnant with triplets.

"Shit, I forgot to tell mom about being pregnant," she said, "Whatever, she didn't want to come to your wedding. She's not invited to the birth."

Amelia let go of her, "You don't have to do that."

  "It's for the best, you know how mom gets."

  "Do you think your dress still fits?" Amelia hoped it did.

  "Maybe? Hopefully?"

Maggie had ran up to the attic and grabbed Gisele's dress. The resident quickly attempted to squeeze in, which was all in vain, the back wouldn't zip up and the fabric was a bit tight around her midsection.