She is getting used to it now, and she always lives with Qin Si all the time.

Both the father and mother said that.

He belongs to her, and only belongs to her.

"It's

probably too happy to meet my old companions." Xing Yu said, "After all, Gongzi Qin is not too old, it is when he loves to play." Lu Nian became unhappy, how could he not come home at night for this reason .

"I'm going to find him." Lu Nian bit her lip, trying to get someone to change her clothes.

Xing Yu was shocked, "No, princess, you are not allowed to go out of the palace without your majesty's permission."

Lu Nian, "Then I will go to my father."

Fukang was also anxious, and the tip of his nose appeared.

There was no way in the dense cold sweat. He bowed and said in a low voice, "The slave will bring him back right away." It

rained again in the afternoon.

Until dusk, please Ann to have dinner, Lu Nian went back to the palace, and took a nap on his own small cave, listening to the sound of rain hitting bananas, there was one but no one.

The fire of the palace lantern seemed to sway, and Ying Ying entered the door, "Princess, Father Fukang is here."

Fukang led a person behind him.

Lu Nian quickly collapsed since childhood. After seeing the people behind Fukang, Lu Nian was stunned. For a long time, he asked softly, "Who did it?"

Fukang father-in-law lowered his head and said, "The discussion of the gray falcon camp. , It is voluntary, the sword does not have eyes, it is inevitable that some damage."

The blood smell on the boy's body has been forcibly washed away, the knife was removed, in the cold winter, in order to see her quickly, his lips still Some were whitish, the broken bones of his right hand were aching, and the wounds on his body were soaked by rain, and it was more and more painful.

Even though he turned into this embarrassed appearance, the people who besieged him did not find a good end.

He has an arrogant temper, and in previous battles, he has never asked people to be merciful.

Mo said this time she even carried her reputation.

He had never regarded death as terrible since he was a child, only that it was their ultimate destination.

After hearing Fukang's description, Lu Nian trembled with anger.

If it wasn't for Fukang to come in time to stop...

Qin Si is now her person, no matter how unfavored, she is also a princess, royal blood, golden branches and leaves, the person she likes, let others do it?

"I will go to tell my father tomorrow." She said to Fukang, "He is my dark guard, and now he is only training with the Grey Falcon. Who gives them the privilege and treats him as a person in the camp?"

Of course Qin Si was also wrong, and he shouldn't have agreed to one-to-many so many people.

However, if one slap doesn't make a sound, and she protects her shortcomings, the mistakes of those people are naturally greater.

Fukang could only repeatedly promise, he had no idea that this little guard would have such a heavy weight in her heart.

Those villains in the Grey Falcon Camp who watched the dishes and ordered the dishes, this time kicked an iron plate.