69

After marriage, Lu Nian is a freelancer. She usually spends a lot of time at home. In addition to drawing, she will slowly start to learn some cooking, learn some flower art, and learn all kinds of things of interest.

Anyway, as long as she wanted to, Qin Si supported everything.

The house was arranged in an orderly manner by her. He was in the company and was busy with things.

Lu Nian also felt distressed that he was too tired in the past. Now, she can't help except for work. She tries to arrange for him as much as possible for the chores in life, and don't bother him anymore.

Qin Si was accustomed to taking care of everything before, and it was always cold and cold to go home.

Now every time I come back, there are people waiting at home, the lights are always on, warm and bright, and some people are caring for him, waiting for him to come home.

For so many years, Qin Si has never experienced this kind of life.

Especially, the person who is waiting is the one he has loved for so many years.

These days, he loves her more and more.

Compared with the pre-marriage, not only did it not fade away, but it became more intense and enthusiastic day by day.

He wandered for too long, and finally was by her side, and found his heart's home.

However, after marriage until now, the two still have no children.

Because there are no elders on the two of them, no one has a child, and everything is in charge.

Several friends from Lu Nian's college days got married and became pregnant soon after marriage. Seeing that Lu Nian had not moved, they were all curious, "You and your husband are in such a good relationship, why don't you plan to have children?"

They have conditions again. Well, there is no one can not afford it.

In fact, Lu Nian has no special obsession with children. She is in poor health. After marrying Qin Si, although he has been silent, he can see that he tries his best to keep her healthy.

The doctor said that she is in poor health and can give birth, but the risk is definitely greater than that of ordinary people.

The weather is getting warmer, late spring and early summer, it's the season to eat strawberries.

Someone at home delivered a few large boxes of fresh strawberries in advance.

Lu Nian washed up early, and when she saw him preparing to go out to work, she ran over.

Not long after waking up, Lu Nian didn't have to go out today because she didn't have to go out. She was still wearing a nightdress with a soft skirt and a fresh strawberry in her mouth.

"This is so sweet." Lu Nian sighed after sucking the strawberry juice. "Try it!" The

man just tied his tie and looked up at her. Lu Nian had already stood on his toes, pressed him to the dining table, and went. Kiss him.

A good morning kiss.

He cooperates very skillfully.

Lu Nian rubbed his lips, "Is it delicious?"

"Yeah." He put his arms around her, breathing a little confusedly, and finished tasting the strawberry carefully.

After a while, Lu Nian finally let him go.