35

In June, the weather is getting hotter day by day, and the heat is gradually permeating. Ancheng finally enters the hot summer.

Soon after the college entrance examination, the second year of high school resumed classes.

Lu Nian's final exam results this year were not very satisfactory, and it was an improvement compared to before. However, compared with Lu Zhihong's requirements, it was still a bit worse.

Lu Family Study.

Lu Zhihong looked down at Lu Nian's transcript. He hadn't spoken for a long time. Lu Nian sat opposite him with his hands on his knees, his eyes downcast and said nothing.

"Do you know the Su family daughter?" Lu Zhihong asked, but he asked a question that seemed completely irrelevant.

The deer didn't understand it. Or honestly answer, "I know."

She was a senior sister who was one level higher than her, and she also went straight to the attached middle school all the way.

"She took the college entrance examination this year." Lu Zhihong said slowly, "you are about the same age."

Su Qingyou is well-known abroad, taking the well-knowing and polite route of the eldest lady.

She knew the relationship between the Lu Family and Su Family Ting Feng to Mai Mang, but Lu Nian never expected that Lu Zhihong would even want to compare such things.

"You were in poor health when you were a child, and you have a bad foundation." Lu Zhihong said, "I know that my father is sorry for you, but for your future, you still need to work hard now."

The Lu family is also considered to be half a scholarly family, and this generation of academic qualifications is not bad. Lu Nian's cousins ​​are all famous schools, including Lu Zhihong himself, and their academic qualifications are not bad at all.

"After the summer vacation, you will be in the third year of high school." Lu Zhihong said, "Look at your monthly test scores. If you can't make it again, you can go abroad."

Lu Zhihong asked her to enter at least the top 100 in the grade. The attached middle school is not an ordinary key high school. The top 100 in this grade is still very rich.

Lu Nian also had nothing to do.

She has worked very hard in her studies, but the talent lies there. For example, she was praised by the teacher in the first color class when she learned to paint. She has risen precipitously, but now, she has worked hard in her studies, but she still hasn't made a big breakthrough in her grades.

Lu Nian's grades are a bit unbalanced, and mathematics is obviously delayed. She has really invested too much in this subject, and it still hasn't improved much, but her English grades in tutoring have improved a lot.

Talent is a cruel thing, some people, some people don't, she feels that no matter how hard she works, she may not meet Lu Zhihong's requirements, and can only be forced to go abroad.

Lu Nian's eighteenth birthday is approaching, and the Lu family has already begun to prepare for it. She has no birthday mood. She is at home every day, reading books, taking tuition classes, and occasionally stealing time to paint.

July.

Ancheng was shrouded in a depressing heat, Lu Nian was weak and hardly went out.

Her skin is too tender and unprotected, exposed to this kind of sun, just a short time, will soon become red and rash.

As the days passed, Lu Nian received Tian Yue's call at home on the day the college entrance examination score was awarded.

"Nian Nian, I can find the score now."