37

The food is ready quickly.

The economy here in Nanqiao is not developed, but the most indispensable thing is fresh vegetables and fruits. The rice is also full of crystals. When Zhao Yayuan was sent to Nanqiao, he kept silent and ate a little bit every day. Later, he stayed here. Raise, gradually until you can eat two bowls per meal.

Qiulan asked about his situation as usual at the dinner table. Zhao Ya had answered the questions and the atmosphere at the dinner table was very relaxed.

After eating, Qiulan was a little bit tired. After all, she was getting older and her health was not very good in recent years. She needed a nap every day. Qiu Li knew her habits.

"Grandma, go to sleep, here we come to clean up."

"Okay, you haven't seen it for a long time." Qiulan smiled, "Get together, I'm really not as good as a year..."

Qiu Li stopped her gently, "Grandma will live a long life."

Zhao Yayuan said nothing.

After tidying up the dishes, Qiu Li gently closed the door to grandma's bedroom.

Zhao Yayuan lay down on the bamboo recliner, stretched out her two long legs at will, resting her hands behind her head.

He suddenly said, "I came back from Ancheng."

Qiu Li was cleaning the table, "Isn't your house always in Haicheng?"

"Didn't I say that my hometown is also in Ancheng." Zhao Yayuan said, "Next year, our family will move back."

Qiu Li lowered his head to do something, "It's very good there, but the weather is not very comfortable. Be careful of heat stroke in summer."

Zhao Yayuan said, "Yes, when I first transferred to school, I was very uncomfortable, and then I felt much better."

"Moreover, I met Lu Nian." Zhao Yayuan turned over and turned to face him.

"Yeah." Qiu Li said.

There seems to be no particular reaction.

"We will graduate from high school next year." Zhao Yayuan said, "she agreed to come to Nanqiao."

Qiu Li finally had a reaction.

The broken hair on his forehead drooped, covering the warm eyes. He looked inexplicable and put all the clean dishes in the cabinet.

Zhao Yayuan said, "I can be sure that she doesn't remember anything, and the Lu family is also hiding from her."

"And." He said slowly, "You said, amnesia will make a person's personality change drastically? That's it, just like a person."

He himself didn't know what he wanted to express, he just expressed the vague thoughts in his heart roughly.

Qiu Li finally spoke, "Let's do that."

Zhao Yayuan straightened up, "What do you mean?"

Qiu Li said softly, "It's good to forget, if she comes, you will treat me as an irrelevant friend in your town, and nothing else."

"You don't hate her at all?" Zhao Yayuan asked.

The boy was silent for a long time, "I have no relatives anymore, now, grandma and you are my relatives."

"Xiaoya, don't remember that thing either." Qiu Li said, "we were both young at the time, and she must have been very scared back then, not on purpose."

Zhao Yayuan sighed.

"You still sigh?" Qiu Li smiled.

Zhao Yayuan lazily looked at the ceiling, "I'm thinking about something very distressing."