17

Brother Ming didn't know that he couldn't make a joke so much in this regard, but he felt that he was usually too precocious, and now he looks like a teenager.

But he didn't dare to provoke Qin Si.

"Fine." Brother Ming raised his hand and surrendered, "I won't talk nonsense."

Brother Ming glanced at his hand, "Does your hand need to be bandaged again?"

His hand bleeds, it seems to be a lot, but he didn't deal with it carefully, he just bandaged it roughly.

The boy shook his head, "It doesn't matter, I have something to do later."

With this degree of injury, he soon recovered. He has been used to it since he was a child, and he has a sense of measure in his heart. He is not that delicate.

He silently glanced at the **** the hospital bed.

"The people of the Lu family seem to have arrived." Hearing the sound of the horn, Ming Ge got up and looked downstairs.

Qin Si nodded, he glanced at her one last time, then turned and walked out of the room.

Before the messy footsteps came up.

Lu Nian had a long, long dream.

All kinds of lights and shadows were dazzled and chaotic. She didn't want to wake up, but she seemed to be forcibly dragged by some kind of force, rising up, and constantly rising.

"Woke up."

"She woke up."

"Finally wake up, call and tell sir..."

It was the private hospital that the Lu family often went to.

Lu Yang was sitting beside her peeling an apple, his face full of joy.

She seemed to be okay all over, but her limbs were weak. She felt sleepy. She raised her eyes and saw Zhang Qiuping, Miao Miao, Lu Yang... and the faces of some doctors and nurses she didn't know. They seemed very happy.

Lu Nian asked, "Where is Dad?"

Zhang Qiuping doesn't seem to know how to speak, "Mr. is busy..."

Lu Nian nodded, "I see."

Lu Yang said hurriedly, "Uncle is finished, he will come to see you soon, now we will accompany you first."

Lu Nian, "Thank you."

Her mind is messy now, and her memory is especially messy, but she still remembers the arms, the sound she heard and the smell of the strange boy.

She asked Lu Yang, "Who saved me then?"

Lu Yang is speechless.

The owner of the small bar called them to come over. Lu Yang hated this kind of foolish, sullen person the most in his life.

When the accident happened, no third person saw it either.

But the police station can find the informant, and he secretly knows the relationship between the pub and someone.

However, he didn't say anything.

He thought, Niannian didn't like him, and didn't want to see him.

Moreover, Qin Si owes so much to Lu's family, is it not natural to save the deer?

However, looking at their attitude, it seemed that they didn't want to let this matter be made public, and they didn't seem to have the intention of telling Lu Nian to take the initiative. It was considered familiar.

Villain's Sick Beauty Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें