64

Zhao Tingyuan has been particularly anxious recently

"Husband, husband." In the ear, a woman's soft shout came.

Zhao Tingyuan is a little irritable. Recently, his power in the company has been taken away. Recently, Zhao Quan is personally managing the company's affairs. Zhao Yayuan returned to Ancheng and blatantly never went home again.

Almost slapped him **** the face.

He didn't even want to see Su Qingyou anymore. If it weren't for her fascination, how could he have done those things? Zhao Ya was originally his own younger brother, and he saw him with his own eyes. How could he bear his heart.

Su Qingyou said softly, "husband, look, it's time to grow teeth."

The little baby is still sleeping in the cradle, like a bun with cheeks. He has inherited most of the characteristics of the Zhao family. He has a pair of very beautiful peach eyes, pointed tails, short and thick eyelashes with wet, small grinning mouth. I saw two small deciduous teeth growing underneath.

"Husband." Su Qingyou thought he hadn't heard.

Zhao Tingyuan was a little irritable, "Stop calling, I heard it."

Men's voices are a bit heavy, with uncontrollable irritability. Babies are actually very sensitive to the emotional changes of adults. A little emotional change from outside parents will have a great impact on the baby.

Zhao Xiuyi started crying with fright.

"Why are you crying again?" Zhao Tingyuan said.

The baby can't understand, and can only feel his father's rude treatment.

The cry was louder.

Zhao Tingyuan was also a little helpless from crying, Su Qingyou called the nanny to come in, took Zhao Xiuyi away, and softly coaxed him in his arms, until the crying slowly diminished.

Zhao Tingyuan was made even more irritated by this place.

"I told you not to move Ya Yuan." Zhao Tingyuan said, "Ya Yuan is my own brother. If you acted on him like that, don't your conscience hurt?"

Su Qingyou said softly, "It's my fault."

"And what about Lu Zhihong? Zhao Tingyuan asked sharply.

He couldn't sleep as soon as he thought about it. Lu Zhihong has a complete chain of evidence. If Jiang Wenyin finds out the connection between Lu Zhihong and them, everything will be broken. He estimates that he will be dead, and the image in the hearts of the family will be completely shattered.

He tried to find Lu Zhihong, but the people sent by Qin Si almost never left Lu Zhihong. No matter what he thought of, he didn't leave him any opportunity.

He knows that man well, he does everything by no means, and he thinks everything carefully.

He couldn't deal with it at all.

Zhao Tingyuan inserted his fingers into his black hair and rubbed it like a prelude to a volcanic eruption.

And speaking of Lu Zhihong.

Greedy, stupid, short-sighted, and profiteering.

Now they don't have the slightest use value for him. His daughter and Qin Si are well, and now they rely on him for their food and clothing. Of course, it is impossible to betray Qin Si to them or keep their secrets so steadfast and unyielding.

"Don't be afraid." Su Qingyou said suddenly.

She stood in the shadows, slightly behind Zhao Tingyuan.