74

In the tenth year of Emperor He Dedi's accession to the throne, something small or small happened in the palace. The quiet beauty who was in the quiet corner of Jingyi Palace all year round was seriously ill. The imperial physician said that he could not survive the end of this month.

Lu Nian grew up here with her.

Jingmei was originally humble and entered the palace with the beauty of God's reward. Once she was gracious, she became pregnant in October, and when she was pregnant in October, she added a small daughter to the knee of Emperor Hede, that is, the nine princesses. .

It's a pity that Jingmei is a wooden beauty, and beauty is beautiful. Qin, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy can't, and no small intentions are gentle, she can only empty a pair of skins. Emperor Enze is the fastest dying affection in this world, and there will be another batch soon. Newly entered the palace, a more delicate and young beautiful palace lady, so he and Dedi quickly found a new love, and the poor mother and daughter were left behind.

Princess Duanyi followed her mother, and she was born beautiful since she was a child, but her body is not good, and it seems to be a problem in her mother's womb.

Emperor Hede has luxuriant heirs, and there is no shortage of heirs.

However, when the news came that Father-in-law Fukang was seriously ill and might not be able to survive this month, he suddenly recalled in his vague memory when he first met Jingmei, the beautiful girl with hibiscus under the peach blossom tree. He smiled shyly.

The emperor personally set off to visit the beauties who were dying.

"Ajing, do you have any wishes? I have neglected for so many years." He Dedi took the beautiful woman's withered hand, and before he died, he finally moved a rare heart of compassion.

The woman coughed, and only said the last request, "The concubine has nothing to ask for. I only hope that the emperor can give Duanyi a person."

She wanted the secret guards who came out of the Grey Falcon camp.

After being tied up in the deep palace for so many years, the only thing she realized was that the deep palace was not a suitable place for people.

There are so many different points here. She walked early and saw her daughter who hadn't grown for a while, and when she was nine years old, she was still sick and crooked.

The dark guards from the Grey Falcon camp will stay loyal to their approved master for life.

They are the sharpest knives under the emperor's hands. They can't see blood when they come out of the blade. They solve all the things that can't see the light one by one, and they won't betray him for a lifetime.

She wanted nothing and didn't have any ambitions. She just wanted her daughter to live smoothly in this deep palace. Someone could protect her forever and be loyal to her until she died.

He Dedi pondered for a long time, and finally, seeing the beauty's pale face and slightly moving lips, he agreed.

This really broke a very big case.

The Gray Falcon Camp was used by the royal family in the past, but it was basically for the emperor or the prince of the East Palace. It was the first time to open up a wasteland to serve a young princess who was still in the early years.

When Lin Shaode, the leader of the Grey Falcon Camp, got the oral message in advance, he was also very surprised.

However, if it is confirmed again and again, he naturally has to make arrangements first.