45

The house Qiu Li currently lives in is in a fairly high-end residential area, but it is small in size, only about 80 square meters, with only two bedrooms, one for Qiuli and one for Lu Nian.

However, Lu Nian does not often stay overnight. Qiulan spends most of the time in the hospital, so Qiuli usually lives alone.

Qiulan was getting old, her health was originally bad, and there were many problems. When she was in Nanqiao, she refused to go to the hospital for examination.

In Ancheng in recent years, I went to the hospital for a thorough examination for the first time, and found many problems, large and small, the most serious one was kidney failure.

There is no cure for this disease, and it can only be maintained by clinical means. So now I still live in the hospital most of the time, and if there is an accident, I can get timely treatment in the hospital. After Qiuli, he often Go to the hospital to take care of her.

In fact, it is also hanging by medicine, but as long as it can be treated, Qiu Li and Zhao Yayuan will not give up.

Qiulan is a distant relative of the Zhao family, and she was kind to Zhao Ya when she was a child, so her treatment costs and hospital beds are all related to the Zhao family.

Even so, Qiu Li wrote down all the money secretly. He told Lu Nian that in the future, the share that should be paid back would still be returned to Zhao Yayuan.

Qiulan has ancestral properties in Nanqiao, but Qiuli is unwilling to use these. Besides going to school, he is also working part-time.

Qiu Li also knows that Lu Nian usually accepts manuscripts to make money. Long ago, Lu Nian told him that she wanted to leave the Lu family in the future and no longer rely on her family to support herself.

At that time, you can live the life you like, do your favorite career, and chase the boys you like.

When he said this, Lu Nian's eyes sparkled, full of longing for the future.

As time passed, Qiu Li rarely saw Lu Nian's expression again.

He was preparing dinner in the house, dreaming.

Zhao Yayuan called him and said that Lu Nianhui was going to stay temporarily for a few days.

He didn't say the specific reason, but Qiu Li didn't ask either.

He happened to have no class at night, so when he came back from the hospital, he went to the supermarket to buy vegetables, which Lu Nian liked to eat, and he was ready to make a dinner.

Lu Nian packed some items at Lu's house and took a taxi to Qiuli.

It is close to the city and the hospital where Lu Zhihong lives. Lu Zhihong has been in danger during this period and cannot be discharged temporarily. He has only Lu Nian and a daughter.

She found that she had been dealing with hospitals endlessly in recent times.

When he was a child, Lu Nian was no stranger to the hospital, but he didn't expect that now, he still needs to deal with the hospital so frequently.

The Lu family is too gloomy and depressing now, and she doesn't want to go back.

The nerves were tense all day long.

Lu read out of the elevator, took out the key, opened the door, and entered the house, where he smelled a faint fragrance of gardenia.

It was bought by Qiu Li, and he would change a new flower at home every day and put it in a vase at home.