46

Every night was originally the peak period of Ming Ge's bar business, but today, he closed the shop early, and the weather outside was dry and cold. He watched the night and wondered if it would rain again tonight.

Two guests are coming in the evening.

After ten o'clock, there was a sound of footsteps outside, Ming Ge opened the door, and a tall young man in a black trench coat came in first. Next to him was a baby-faced boy who looked at twenty or so, little Huya, full of books.

"It's quite on time." Ming Ge opened the door and muttered.

He didn't recognize the baby face next to him, so he took a few more glances.

"Fang Deng, now follow the boss and do a little bit of help." Babyface reported her name, "Hey, I am also from Ancheng, and I have known the boss for a long time."

"I haven't seen it." Ming Ge murmured a little bit in his heart, sighing with emotion about the connections of that little rabbit, Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger.

Brother Ming didn't know what Qin Si did in the past few years.

It can be said that his whereabouts disappeared completely, and he even broke contact with Ming Ge. It was not until he returned to Ancheng this time that he contacted him again.

He walked in a hurry that time, and there was no explanation. Sometimes Brother Ming was afraid that he would be cold outside. Until Qin Si came back, Brother Ming was worried about the expansion of the bar. He inadvertently mentioned Qin Si, the problem was solved the next day, and he didn't even come forward.

Brother Ming realized with hindsight that he should be doing pretty well now.

At least the previous Qin Si didn't have this ability.

But Brother Ming was not surprised, he had already felt that he would definitely have a future in the future.

Fang Deng didn't know how to drink. He took the computer with him and played around in the corner without interrupting their conversation.

Brother Ming glanced at Qin Si obliquely, "I heard, sister Nian Nian is going to get engaged the day after tomorrow?"

It was a boyfriend alcoholic he was familiar with, and said yes to the inside news. When Ming brother heard it, he was so surprised that he almost smashed the glass in his hand.

The young man lowered his eyes, put down his wine glass, "it will be cancelled."

"Cancel?" Ming Ge was surprised, "Then canceled, what do you plan to do afterwards?"

Qin Si, "She will move over to live with me."

Just cohabiting?

Brother Ming thought, Lu Nian obviously didn't know when Qin Si left that way.

Now that I forgive him so soon, and I'm still willing to live with him, sister Nian Nian's temper is too good, right?

He asked, "Then how did you talk to Sister Nian Nian?"

Qin Si was silent for a moment, and said briefly, "To Lu Zhihong."

"His company can't do without us now."

Brother Ming reacted for a while, his eyes widened, "Cao, are you here to threaten people? Threatening people to give you your daughter?"

Qin Si was silent again.

His silence is basically equivalent to acquiescence.

Brother Ming couldn't say anything, "That's how you chase girls?"