18

There are two key classes in this first grade, and the classrooms are directly opposite.

Lu Nian entered a class. She read the class list on the Internet in advance, and almost half of them were familiar names.

Many of the high school affiliated to the high school are directly promoted students, and some even started from elementary school like Lu Nian, all the way to the affiliated high school, so I know before, students from other schools are slower to integrate.

Several classmates who had a better relationship with Lu Nian were also put in the same class.

When Lu Nian entered the classroom, there were already more than half of the students in the class. The seats were casually seated. Anyway, they would be formally adjusted after school started. She looked around and didn't find Gu Yayan. The classmates she knew before happened to be boys. So she wanted to go in silently, find a seat casually and sit down.

"Does the classmate sit here?" Seeing her looking down to find a seat, a boy enthusiastically got up to make room for her, "I still have a seat here. The location is good. It's easy to read the blackboard."

He is an unknown boy, tall and dark, very enthusiastic.

More enthusiastic than the people selling goods on the street, she almost pulled her in with her schoolbag.

This new girl is dressed very well, but she is unstoppable beauty. She can see it at a glance in the crowd. She is probably the most beautiful girl in the new class. They noticed when she entered the classroom.

"I have better lighting than you." A boy stood up next to him. He started quickly and simply unloaded the Lu Nian schoolbag directly, "Miss Sister, sit down with me?"

"I don't know how to be a first-come-first-served one?"

"Fart, you can sit wherever you like."

Those boys were all quite tall and spoke loudly. She was surrounded by groups, and her head was almost stunned.

She is just a little skinny towards familiar people. She is actually very introverted outside. She rarely talks to strange boys. She is dumbfounded at this chaos and can't say anything for a while.

"What are you doing, I reserved a seat for her," Gu Yayan just went out to buy water, and just came back, pushing all the boys away, and finally digging her out of the group.

Lu Nian slumped weakly on the table, "The new classmates are so enthusiastic..."

Gu Yayan took her to look, "Niannian, you have been ill this time, and you really have become a lot more beautiful. I almost didn't recognize you when I first entered the classroom."

The childish appearance of the little girl in the past has disappeared a lot. She has grown taller and thinner, and her waist is even more unbearable. Because she hasn't seen the sun for a long time, her skin is almost white and transparent.

Her facial features are exquisite, delicate and small, except for a pair of clear eyes.

Therefore, it is even more beautiful without any smoke, light and moving, and the eye-catching beauty is completely girlish.

Lu Nian was completely unaware of herself. She sighed, "It would be nice to live healthy." She really didn't care what she looked like.

Gu Yayan, "?"

Lu Nian, "It's nonsense."

Those complicated things can't be told to Gu Yayan either.

She looked at the shingle blue sky outside the window, thinking silently.