3

Lu Nian ran all the way into the house. She caught the cold outside and coughed all the way. When she came into the house, she brought in a breath of air-conditioning. She coughed and flushed her cheeks. She was so scared that Zhang Qiuping took the soup and medicine. The two nurses helped her back together. Shang Shunqi, joined forces to send her back to her room upstairs.

"Miss, in this weather, you can't run around like this anymore." Zhang Qiuping said, "Mister, it hurts so much."

Lu Nian was fiddling with her, and Xin said that it was impossible for her husband to see it distressed, because when Lu Zhihong went home to see it next time, she would be well soon, and it was probably her turn to be sick next time.

"Doctor Zhao will be here soon." Zhang Qiuping answered the phone.

Lu Nian nodded. She was holding a cup of hot tea, sitting in her soft and warm chair filled with cushions obediently, looking at Zhang Qiuping with a pair of clear eyes, "Aunt Zhang, where does Qin Si live in my house now? Yeah," she asked, "how come I don't see him normally."

Zhang Qiuping didn't know why Lu Nian was so interested in Qin Si recently.

However, Lu Nian has a perverted temper, and a child has no fixed number. He has a character a day. Maybe it is because he has found some new pleasure in him.

As long as Lu Nian is happy, she can't control how she wants to toss Qin Si, so she replied, "He usually lives at your Uncle Xu, on the top floor."

She hesitated and replaced the attic with the attic.

Xu Ruhai is the housekeeper of the Lu family. He has been in the Lu family for many years. He handles all the chores of the Lu family, so for convenience, he also lives in this manor.

Lu Nian looked through the window and could see the small building where Xu's family lived, hidden in the dim light of winter evening, it became more and more shadowy and lonely, like a bird, extending the dark shadow into the winter evening.

The building is small and only has two floors. The first floor is for the guest room for Lu employees when they come to the manor to do business. The second floor is Xu Ruhai's room. The one next to it was originally arranged for Qin Si to live in.

Xu Ruhai has a son who is about the same age as Qin Si. He was taken by his wife to live in his hometown in the city, but after Xu Hui was taken to the manor once, he went home and cried and shouted that he had to live in a villa.

Xu Ruhai had nothing to do with his son, so he thought of a way to ask Qin Si to move away, give the room to Xu Hui, and then clean up a place for him in the attic on the top floor.

Lu Zhihong was often away from home and didn't care about these minor matters at all. Therefore, Qin Si had no room ever since and lived in the attic.

That attic Zhang Qiuping only went to clean up the clutter once a long time ago. She was a little plump. When she climbed into the attic and took out the carpet, she was squeezed enough, choked with dust and coughed all the way.

However, just a little boy, how much space is needed, the attic is enough, Zhang Qiuping thought, Xu Ruhai should have cleaned the attic too, and of course it is enough to clean it up.

Lu Nian nodded thoughtfully and stared at the small building hidden in the twilight. She sat upright on the chair, "Aunt Zhang, do you know why Dad adopted Qin Si back then?"

Lu Nian has always been very resistant to Qin Si, let alone inquiring about his origins in person like this, Zhang Qiuping glanced at her unexpectedly, but since she asked all the questions, she still said everything she knew.