31

She didn't know what to say, her mind was in a mess, and she didn't reach out to take it.

The boy pressed his thin lips, handed the pen to Tian Yue who was aside, and turned around and left.

Lu Nian finally reacted, she couldn't take care of anything, she trot all the way, hurriedly followed, just wanting to catch up with that figure.

but.

"Nian Nian, Nian Nian." Tian Yue's shout pulled her back to reality.

... Now it's in school, where people come and go.

If she went to talk to Qin Si here and was seen... She remembered the post in the post bar, the eyes of Lu Yang and Lu Zhihong.

She froze in place.

Tian Yue gave her the pen and said worriedly, "Nian-Nian, are you okay?"

She vaguely knew that they must have known each other. It might even have a lot to do with the appearance of this time and twice, but seeing Lu Nian's appearance, she was embarrassed to ask again.

Lu Nian stopped, shook his head, "Let's go."

She barely pulled out a smiling face.

Watching that long back disappear into the distance, until she can no longer see it.

May this year comes early, the heat spreads up, and sometimes the sun's weather can already be

The third grade of senior high school is over, and then, we can only have the formal college entrance examination next month.

Lu Nian feels that he pays more attention to their grades than high school students.

When her own grades came down, she didn't seem to care so much.

Fortunately, everything seems to be stable.

"Well, Senior Qin, it seems that I have been on leave for two days." Tian Yue whispered to her, "Niannian, do you know this?"

After all, it's only a few days before the college entrance examination, so take leave for no reason...

"I heard it from a girl in the class next door who was interesting to him." Tian Yue said, "The news should be correct, and no one in their class knows what is going on. When I asked the head teacher, I said it was a sick leave... "

Tian Yue stopped talking.

Seeing Lu Nian's appearance, she actually didn't seem to know the news. Not only did she doubt their relationship again... She said she was familiar with even this kind of thing, but she said she was unfamiliar. See how they get along with each other, and then take a look. No one believed Lu Nian's face after hearing this.

She now needs to hear about this kind of thing from others.

Lu Nian took out his cell phone, called Qin Si, and shut it down as expected.

She was unexpectedly clear-headed, and immediately sent another text message to Zhao Yayuan, "You talk to my house and say I will go to your house for dinner tonight."

Zhao Yayuan returned quickly, "?"

Lu Nian, "Do me this favor, I can promise you a request later."

Zhao Yayuan, "OK."

Clean and neat.

Lu Nian knows that even though he talks about daily horse racing, he has always been very reliable in doing things, and he will usually do what he promised.

With Zhao Yayuan's help, after school, Lu Nian finally felt relieved that he didn't have to go home, and finally did not see the lingering car sent by Lu Zhihong on the road.