63

The date of the Lu Nian signing event is set for the 7th of next month.

She has been very busy during this time, busy preparing for all kinds of trivial things. By the way, she has written all the hundreds of autographs and thought about a few sketches that can be drawn during the signing ceremony.

Hu Bian came to contact her not long ago, saying that someone wanted to contact Lu Nian through their side. It was an animation company. He said that he had taken a fancy to "Black and White". She had the intention to adapt the manga into animation and asked her if the copyright was sold. After that, she also asked her when the second half of the plot could be finished.

The copyright has not yet been sold.

However, the problem is that Lu Nian has not finished painting the second half of "Black and White". She started serializing the second half after reuniting with Qin Si, but at the beginning she was unresolved, and it was serialized for free, so there was no restriction and the painting was very good. Random, the frequency is not fixed, and it has been serialized at a comfortable speed.

Later, after the two confessed their formal relationship, apart from preparing for the signing ceremony, she just wanted to get tired of him all day long.

Lu Nian now thinks about it now. To tell the truth, she drew comics back then, probably because she had actually secretly liked Qin Si at that time, and she would want to get close to him if she liked it, but because of Lu Zhihong, she didn't even dare to express it.

Qin Si has a cold and extremely restrained character, and he has shown himself thousands of miles away.

The two met occasionally, but she was so angry that she jumped, and then they quarreled.

She couldn't see what he was thinking, and even the two of them didn't have too many opportunities to contact each other, so she put the thoughts and feelings of these girls in the comics.

And now, the others are hers.

Staying together all day long, Lu Nian kissed him, teased him, hooked him, all kinds of intimate actions, and what he wanted to do to him, he could do everything he wanted at any time.

There are real people, so naturally the desire to draw comics is not so strong, plus she is still thinking about the wedding, and she has no time.

In fact, she doesn't need to worry about it. As long as you make a good time and place, and make clear your requirements, Qin Si will do all those things one-handedly.

However, at this time, she was sure it was not good.

She has been waiting for Qiu Li's call.

A week before the signing ceremony, Lu Nian finally received a call from Qiuli, and the voice over there was calm, "Ya Yuan is back with me."

"How is he?"

Qiu Li said, "My health is much better."

"He was investigating the raw material factory recently, and he hasn't collected the evidence yet." Qiu Li said, "The situation in their family is also very chaotic now."

"You must not let him go back!"

"Well, he won't go back to live with Zhao's house. He lives with me for the time being."

Lu Nian breathed a sigh of relief and confessed again, "Before the situation there is clear, you ask Yayuan to live with you, or live in another room outside, and don't go back to live with Zhao Tingyuan and the others."

Qiu Li, "Well, that's what I said."

"I missed too much class some time ago." Qiu Li said, in a gentle and gentle tone, "So this week I have to make up classes at school, Nian Nian, are you free next week? Come to me for a meal?"