59

"when are you leaving?"

Lu Nian lay on him, "The night after tomorrow."

"We have already discussed with Yayuan."

That night, Su Qingyou and Zhao Tingyuan would attend an Ancheng high-end dinner party hosted by the Su family. As the host's daughter and the host of the banquet, Su Qingyou and Zhao Tingyuan would also attend, so naturally they would not In Zhao's house.

If you want to bring Zhao Yayuan out, that is the best opportunity.

Therefore, after several days of comparison, the three of them all agreed that this time is the most appropriate.

He didn't ask much, it seemed to be acquiescence, she pursed her lips and smiled, "Wait for coming back."

"I have something I want to talk to you." Lu Nian leaned over and brushed lightly on his pretty lips.

...

Time flies quickly. On the evening of the 23rd, they expected to take Zhao Yayuan out, but on the 22nd, there are still things that need to be done in advance.

After all, he was a childhood sweetheart. On that day, it was also Qiu Li who met Zhao Yayuan directly and saw him in a bad situation. Therefore, these days, Qiu Li was in a particularly bad mood. He walked around the house and had a quiet personality. Rarely showed a bit of irritability.

Lu Nian said to Qiu Li, "Xiao Qiu, don't panic."

Now, it's been about two years since Zhao Yayuan was actually imprisoned in the original plot. Now Su Qingyou's foundation is still unstable, and Zhao Quan has not died. If it weren't for Zhao Yayuan's physical condition, everything hasn't arrived yet. At the worst.

"Today, we have to do one thing well." Lu Nian said.

"There is a very important person." Lu Nian said softly, "If you can contact him, everything will be easy."

Zhao Quan, the real principal of the Zhao family now, Zhao Yayuan's grandfather.

He is not at Zhao's house now, but is vacationing in a small seaside town near Ancheng. Su Qingyou and Zhao Tingyuan honored his grandfather. He had a great-grandson not long ago, so Zhao Quan has been in a good mood recently.

He didn't know Zhao Yayuan's current physical condition, and only thought it was a real minor operation.

"But we can't get in touch." Qiu Li said.

They exchanged mobile phones last time and left Lu Nian's mobile phone to Zhao Yayuan and brought him out. Zhao Yayuan's mobile phone contains Zhao Quan's contact number.

However, it couldn't get through.

"It's probably because of something passive."

"Our cell phone can't get through either." He was a little frustrated.

"It should have set permissions." Lu Nian said, "Only people on the whitelist can enter, but Yayuan's mobile phone is passive."

"I found someone to solve it."

Lu Nian is waiting for someone.

Soon, someone knocked on the door, and a baby-faced young man with a backpack came in. When he saw Qiuli, he was shocked. Lu Nian said, "It's Yayuan's friend."

"Oh." Fang Deng sat down at the table, "Quickly, show me the phone I mentioned before."

Lu Nian handed him the phone.

Fang Deng was attentive at work, and Lu Nian and Qiuli waited quietly.

"It's a remote control software. It's pretty good." Fang Deng said after watching it for a while. "However, this can be solved. Give me 40 minutes and it's ok."