56

The weather is getting hotter day by day, and cicadas are screaming.

Not long after the Zhao family's wedding, Su Qingyou couldn't cover her stomach completely. She finally let go and leaked a history of habitual preterm birth in the family. Now the Zhao family became extremely nervous.

There are many clothes and supplies for the baby already prepared at home, and everyone is waiting for it. Su Qingyou really got ahead of the expected date of birth soon.

On this day, the atmosphere in Zhao's house was extremely solemn. Only the nanny and the servant were still at home. The rest of the people went to the hospital with them. In the delivery room, the child finally heard the first cry. The doctor confirmed that there was nothing wrong with the child's mother, everyone. Just breathed a sigh of relief.

Finally succeeded in giving birth, mother and child are safe.

The Zhao family's generation happened to be the turn of the cultivators. The young master's name was taken by Zhao Quan himself, and his name was Zhao Xiuyi.

The baby was beautiful, but not in good health. He was born before full term. So after birth, Zhao Xiuyi stayed in the hospital and took care of it in the incubator, but did not go home with them.

Su Qingyou recovered very quickly. She did not breastfeed. The child was handed over to the nurses, nanny, and the elders of the Zhao family to watch. She has become a hero now, and the treatment at home is like Zhao. The top level of home.

Zhao Yayuan was also in the hospital, and looked at the child's wrinkled face, feeling very complicated.

He doesn't have a half-hearted feeling for Su Qingyou, but this child, after all, is also his nephew, with the blood of the Zhao family.

He originally thought that he would hate children very much, but now it seems that he is not as disgusting as he thought.

Zhao Ya originally came back from Haicheng. He has been running around recently, and he has rarely stayed in Ancheng.

During Su Qingyou's pregnancy, Zhao Tingyuan stayed at home and did nothing, but Zhao Yayuan didn't go on to further studies after graduating from university. He stayed with the company at home. He started from the grassroots and was down to earth. And tired.

Zhao Ya originally belonged to young masters with temperaments and habits. Walking outside, you can tell at a glance that he is a son of a wealthy background, but he basically does not have the peculiar type of young masters. He is outspoken and quick to do things. He rarely treats people because of the difference in status, so, Many people like this little boy very much.

Zhao Tingyuan belonged to the completely opposite type. He didn't show the young master temperament, but he rarely really blended in and got along with ordinary people.

He was talking about a project during this period, Nanqiao's development of tourism projects.

A few years ago, Zhao Yayuan helped to renovate Nanqiao Station. In recent years, the project has been completely completed. Nanqiao's transportation has become more developed than before. He has spent many years in Nanqiao and is familiar with the local area and the local residents. To trust him is to understand the situation and have experience in cooperation.

Therefore, this cooperation project is smooth, the contract was signed very early, and the development went smoothly.

Many people are very optimistic about the prospects. After all, Nanqiao has green mountains and green mountains and has special folk customs.