32

Walking on the road, the phone kept ringing in Lu Nian's pocket. She picked up the phone. It was Zhao Yayuan.

"My car will come and pick it up later." Lu Nian said, "you don't need to come."

Zhao Yayuan, "Didn't you say that you came to my house for dinner? Then you were picked up by your car on this street? Are you stupid?"

Lu Nian, "..."

She choked.

Maybe because of a good mood, IQ will also decrease.

"I'm at No. 45 Xifeng Avenue." She reported her place name, "In front of the cake shop."

The car will arrive soon.

Zhao Yayuan sat in the back seat with two long legs with a smile. He looked at Lu Nian up and down, "Are you in a good mood?"

Lu Nian patted himself on the cheek, "General."

"Clearly smirked all the time."

Lu Nian, "..."

As the car drove slowly on the road, Zhao Yayuan seemed indifferent, and asked lazily, "Which will go this time?"

Lu Nian, "Private matter, it has nothing to do with you."

Zhao Yayuan lazily said, "Okay, it has nothing to do with me, but you forgot, I will help you this time, and you will promise me one thing if you say it."

He chewed on bubble gum and blew out a bubble.

Lu Nian straightened up, "What do you want me to do for you?"

Zhao Yayuan did help her a lot, and this period of time has always been, as long as she is within her ability, she will pay him back this favor.

"For example, when my girlfriend?"

There seemed to be a faint smile in the juvenile's dazzling eyes. He supported his chin and looked at her sideways, because the skin was so good, even so, it didn't appear to be half awkward, it seemed that it was just a joke, not a joke.

Lu Nian stayed for a second.

She pointed to her head, "Have you hit it here?"

Zhao Yayuan leaned back in the chair lazily, "So, can't it?"

Lu Nian couldn't believe it, "..."

How could it work!

She refused without hesitation. Zhao Yayuan didn't seem to be hit at all, but it made Lu Nian more certain. This was a boring joke.

She simply took out the headphones and put them on.

Looking at the woman's beautiful profile, Zhao Yayuan seemed to be muttering to herself, with a very low voice, "After that, it may be a little troublesome..."

The Zhao family's car slowly arrived at Luzhai.

Lu Nian just walked in, but saw Zhang Qiuping walk out beamingly, "Miss, today, husband and wife are at home, tell you to go to the living room."

Lu Nianxin chilled for a while.

In the spacious living room of Lu Zhai, He Tian was lying on the recliner with a mask on, while chatting casually with Lu Zhihong.

Lu Zhihong wears glasses and is reading a financial newspaper.

With her, it is a perfectly assembled family of three.

"Did you go to Zhao's house just now?" Lu Zhihong looked very calm, put down the newspaper, "Sit here."

Lu Nian sat down and said in a low voice, "Yes."