68

The wedding of the two was delicate and low-key.

Only the closest friends were invited, Lu Zhihong did not come, Qiu Li attended as Lu Zhuo, Zhao Yayuan did not come in the end, but Tuo Qiuli brought gifts and blessings.

Qin Si helped him a lot in the shopping mall. The Zhao family began to get on the right track. It was inseparable from his help. Zhao Yayuan finally let go of it. However, after all, he did not attend the wedding of the two of them.

After the marriage, the two went to Europe, starting at the foot of the Alps, and spent a whole month of honeymoon outside. Lu Nian rushed to finish the drawings in advance, and this time spent a month with him.

Qin Si has never come out to relax like this since he was a child. He studied and worked for a little while, and when he got a big job, he was basically used to pushing himself forward without stopping.

Lu Nian only felt that there were so many things that he wanted to see and play, and he wanted to show him, and accompany him to see the whole world.

However, I think so.

He is fluent in English and knows basically everything. She is the one who is completely taken care of along the way, playing during the day and playing at night, although the projects are different, the same is fun.

After marriage, they moved to a new house.

The house was prepared by Qin Si early. It is similar to the previous Lu's house. However, it is mostly arranged according to her preferences and deliberately, especially the garden and studio specially designed for her, which are very suitable. Lu Nian's mind.

However, after they finished their honeymoon and just returned to China, Ning Sheng had an urgent matter, and Ming Hong couldn't handle it, and Qin Si had to go back to the company and take care of it himself.

Lu Nian was at home alone, because Qin Si didn't like to have other people in the family. All of them did not hire a babysitter, and they were part-time workers who came to work on time.

All, now a big family, she is the only one left.

At night, there was a heavy rain outside.

After she and Qin Si were officially married, the honeymoon followed. Until now, he was holding her when sleeping at night. He enjoyed this kind of intimate contact. Lu Nian had to toss occasionally and cause chaos on him, and he could bear it. Now, anyway, she won't let her go out to sleep alone.

As a result, the bed was more than half empty.

Lu Nian was not used to it.

The rain outside is like a waterfall, and the indoor heating is on, but how can it be compared to his body temperature? Lu Nian is in poor health, poor blood, low body temperature, and kicks the quilt at night, so he often helps her warm her hands. Mind if she kicks the quilt, he doesn't like to sleep separately with her.

I suddenly thought of his wonderful things.

Lu Nian couldn't fall asleep. Looking at the ceiling, he had been asleep for a long time, but he was not drowsy at all.

So she picked up her mobile phone, scanned the news for a while, and then went to the water group in her dormitory, and the big house happened to be online.

"Niannian, why are you free today? Don't

go with your husband?" "Working away, not at home." She couldn't help but say a few more words.

Ding Xueying laughed at her, "I said, otherwise, I still want to see you at this time?"

Lu Nian, "..."