44

After Lu Nian was drunk, she was particularly troublesome.

Although she was confused, she did remember that the original Qin Si did exactly what he said, until she committed suicide on her twenty-ninth birthday, she was not in love, married, and there was no one around her.

"For a lifetime..." she muttered, adding, "There will be no one else?"

She lowered her eyes and slowly approached, pressing against his lips.

In the small room, the two people were close together. The temperature on Qin Si's body was very high and very hot. She could hear his rapid heartbeat, which could not be covered.

His voice is already muted, "...Hmm."

She straightened up, kissed the beautiful thin red at the corner of his eye, and then saw with satisfaction that the redness spread, his jaw line was tight, his apple was rolling, obviously depressing, but she did not push her away anymore. , Or say those maddening words.

There will be no one else except her.

Is a tamed wolf,

Her lips were bent, she was dizzy, nestled in his arms, sniffing his scent, drunk on her head, she felt more and more sleepy, the boy's embrace was warm and wide, and she fell asleep very comfortably.

No one moved, nor did she go further, nor did he push her away. Soon, her hand dropped directly, and she slowly curled up into a ball, leaning in his arms, and gradually fell asleep.

Like a star falling into his arms.

He hugged her loosely for a long, long time without doing anything.

After more than half of the night, the screen of his phone suddenly turned on.

It was a text message from an unnamed number, with only five words, "If you have a clue, please reply quickly."

He was silent and looked at the girl beside him.

Her cheeks slept white, peaceful and sweet, beside him, within reach.

He gently stroked her cheek with his fingers, and Lu Nian didn't resist at all. He was obedient and even rubbed his cheek in his direction.

Fingertips numb for a while.

His fingers wanted to leave, and in her sleep, she grumbled dissatisfiedly, resting his hand on her pillow and rubbing it.

He could hardly harden his heart any more, and even thought, that's it, he is willing to crawl beside her without dignity and stay for a lifetime.

It has been like this since very early childhood.

Brother Ming heard the voice, opened the door, and saw him, "Are you leaving now?"

This is in the middle of the night.

"Sister Nian Nian."

He said, "Sleeping."

"Help her get something to sober up tomorrow." He said, "At her house, I asked someone to help cover it, but before noon, you take her home."

Brother Ming, "?"

"That's it?" He said, "You don't want to leave her something else? Tell her to have something to wait for you."

Qin Si was silent.

He has no right to say anything to her, asking her to wait for him, such extravagant and beautiful words.

He is also not used to making such promises.