40

Lu Nian didn't finish the rest of the story, because even if she didn't go abroad, she couldn't go to A University, she could only stay in Ancheng in the future.

After a long while, there was an "um" sound.

Then, there is nothing left.

Lu Nian straightened up and sat on the soft pillow, the faint electric noise was very clear, but there was nothing there.

Lu Nian was irritated by this "um". She originally imagined Qin Si's possible reactions. One was to laugh at her, say that she was rebellious, and that she was going to go abroad but would not go, and the other reaction was...

He... anyway, he's a little happy, so let's go down.

If she doesn't go abroad, the two will be at least much closer.

Unexpectedly, it was this kind of "Well."

Let her suffocate.

She didn't even think about it, "Okay, I know you don't care anyway, I just talk about it casually."

"At night, I woke up from a nightmare, Miao Miao and the others were asleep. I made random calls." She angered. "I didn't call you. I just want to talk to people. Anyone can do it."

The girl's cheeks were burning hot.

In fact, there were many such things before, but at that time, she was calm and didn't think there was anything at all.

But now, the feelings budding in the girl's heart are dim and subtle, and even she is not so clear about herself, but she has more of a sudden reserve and self-esteem.

She is usually gentle and gentle, and sometimes she doesn't mind if others say bad things or she doesn't mind. However, only to Qin Si, she seems to be particularly emotional, angry and happy, much stronger than when she is with others.

Qin Si stood up and opened the small freezer next to it. It was empty, with only two cans of beer left.

He paused with his fingers and took out a listen.

This degree has no effect on him.

He pressed the phone, taking care not to hear any sound there, and pulled the jar open.

In the quiet middle of the night, there was a crisp sound.

He said lightly, "I didn't think so."

He knew that he was never a special existence by her side, and he didn't expect to get her feelings.

If you want, you can only fight for it yourself.

No matter what it takes, it will make her hate in the future.

Lu Nian, "..."

She bit her lip and slowly curled herself up.

Qin Si used to quarrel with her anyway, but after less than a year, he became so strange.

At a distance where you can meet at any time, and a thousand miles away, it really feels completely different.

She hasn't seen him for so long, and she doesn't even know what he looks like now.

She said again, "Did you have a great time in college? You won't be back in the year."

Lu Nian is not good at taunting others, she wants to try to adjust her tone to be yin and yang, and call this a mockery. But when I said it, it was still soft, delicate and crisp, and I always felt that it had lost a bit of strength, and it was not as natural as Qin Si was when Qin Si mocked her.