25

Lu Nian didn't know when he fell asleep.

Just remember that she slept well and confused, and then, it seemed that someone had picked her up. She trusted her completely and did not resist at all.

Consciousness seemed to be immersed in warmth, stretched and relieved.

Someone seemed to say, "Don't sleep here."

"I'm so sleepy." Lu Nian didn't wake up very much, and his eyes didn't open, because the alcohol and the sleepy pajamas that hadn't dissipated made her voice delicate and sticky.

The arm holding her stiffened.

He whispered, "...wait to go back to sleep."

Lu Nian grumbled and did not want to wake up. She turned her face and pressed it comfortably on the chest of the person holding her. It was warm and reassuring. The alcohol made her mind stiff, and she fell asleep again.

Qin Si, "..."

The burden is sweet and bitter.

It fell in his arms, as light as a feather, and as heavy as a thousand catties.

Brother Ming asked in an agitated voice, "Don't keep her overnight?"

The boy frowned and asked coldly, "Stay here?"

Brother Ming, "..."

He touched his head, "Sleep your bed, your bed is wide enough, a little girl can't sleep, both..."

When he ran into the young man's sight, he murmured and shut up, not giving up, "Otherwise, go to Linhe? Haven't you already finished the house, so you can just sleep in another bedroom for her."

Isn't this house just for this purpose? I thought he didn't know.

Qin Si didn't raise his eyes, "Go and drive the car out."

Brother Ming, "Go and go."

He entered the house and took the car key, looked at the young boy's slender back, and muttered to himself, "You are a man, how can you be more particular than those yellow girls."

Obviously I like it so much, and I don't do anything. What's wrong with staying for one night? I can have breakfast together tomorrow to welcome the New Year. It's not perfect.

The car drove to Lujia Manor.

Lu Yang was already waiting at the door, and the boy picked her up and got out of the car.

"You stay in the car and wait." He said briefly to Brother Ming.

Brother Ming blew his whistle, "Good."

When Lu Yang saw Lu Nian in his arms, his face was as black as the bottom of the pot, and he almost roared, "...What did you do to my sister?"

He didn't forget to observe, Lu Nian was wrapped in a coat that was obviously not hers, and what seemed to be a skirt inside, with black hair scattered, his face facing inside, relying on his arms.

Qin Si, "Sleep."

He frowned and asked coldly, "Can your voice be louder?"

Lu Yang's fingers trembled, and he lowered his voice, "I tell you, Nian-nian is not an adult, and it is illegal to do what you dare to do."

The corners of the boy's lips were raised, revealing a sneer with a sneer that Lu Yang was familiar with, "What? For example?"

Lu Yang flushed, unable to say anything.