43

Because Qin Si came later, he ate a meal slowly, until it was dark outside.

Lu Nian glanced at the time, "I'm almost going back."

Brother Ming said, "Okay, the day after tomorrow, we will contact you again and take you to our side to play."

"Thank you, Brother Ming." Lu Nian thanked him obediently.

A group of people walked out of the restaurant, the sky outside was already dark, watching the weather not so good, it seemed like it was going to rain, and the sky was gloomy.

"Does your family come to pick it up?" Xiao Qu asked.

Lu Nian shook his head, "My driver is on vacation today, and I will go back by myself."

In fact, it was because she ran out by herself and didn't want to disturb the Lu family.

"It's so late, you are a girl, so dangerous." Ming Ge disagreed.

He said to Qin Si, "You go to see Miss Nianzi, you are the most okay anyway."

Qin Si walked at the end of the group, and when the wind blew, Lu Nian smelled a faint, clear alcohol.

He said, "I can't drive a car after drinking."

"Then call a car." Brother Ming said, "I didn't say that you have to drive by yourself."

Lu Nian glanced at him, "It's okay. It's like taking a taxi and going home by myself. It's not too late now."

The girl looked very thin and slender from the back.

"What are you doing with you?" Lu did not turn his head back.

Looking at the slender shadow falling on the ground, overlapping with her shadow.

His voice was faint and hoarse, "Sober up on the way."

Lu Nian, "..."

In her impression, she actually rarely saw Qin Si drinking. Although he spent a long time with Brother Ming when he was a student, she had never seen him get drunk, and he was rarely drunk. Never seen him drunk.

"Then you don't care about me anymore." Lu Nian muttered, "I'm an adult too, you can drink it, and so can I."

Qin Si, "..."

He said nothing.

When getting out of the car, Lu Nian stumbled. Because of her leg injury, her left leg was still a little bit weak during this time.

She was held on.

She thought, his hand is so big that he can completely wrap her hand in, which is completely different from the hand of a little boy when he was a child.

Inexplicably, she remembered the reckless kiss that day, and the boy under her responded fiercely and gasped in restraint.

In the darkness, his face blushed.

Qin Si has slowly released his hand.

The moon is high.

In this way, they didn't say a few words until they approached the entrance of Lujia Manor. Lu Nian finally asked, "How long are you staying in Ancheng this time?"

"Leave at the end of the month."

Lu Nian, "Oh."

She thought in a daze. It was estimated that this was the last time, and she would never see him again. During the Chinese New Year, she didn't know if she would come back again.

She actually wanted to stay a little longer and stay with him.

However, she did not dare to go back too late tonight.