60

Early the next morning, Lu Nian woke up very early.

Nan Qiao likes to fog, especially in the early morning, dimly, she rubbed her eyes and sat up from the bed, and found that the sheets and quilts had been changed.

Last night, the fragments of memory flooded into her mind in fragments. She remembered that she was crying and making a lot of noise, and forcing him to confess, toss him in a different way, and then...

Lu Nian, "..."

She looked around the room for a week, and the bed next to it was already empty. She felt that there was no residual temperature, and it seemed that she had been up for a long time.

Where did you go?

When Lu Nian straightened up from the bed, the door of the house just opened, and the morning sun fell in.

The man is tall and slender. He has washed and changed clothes. He should have taken a shower. He has clean black hair and jade skin, making him look more upright and cold as loose.

Lu Nian was still sitting on the bed, her black hair draped over her snow-white shoulders, she stared at him blankly.

It wasn't a dream last night. After confession, I was confused and just...

Thinking of those dim fragments, what he looked like at that time, she couldn't help but flush.

Even when he was in bed last night, he had been very cautious and forbearing, but he was really...sensitive.

Seeing her sitting there, not knowing what she was thinking, her big eyes were dark, as if she was thinking about something very far-reaching, he pursed his lips and stood still.

After that happened.

He thought a lot.

Now, for fear that the first words she said to him, she would want to go back and take back what she said yesterday, telling him not to take it seriously.

But no.

Lu Nian came back to her senses, she jumped off the bed, her voice was very bright, "Why did you get up so early, have you eaten breakfast?"

He lowered his eyes, "...nothing."

"Do you want to go out to eat?" he finally asked, "or should I buy it?"

He just looked outside and figured out the neighborhood. In the past few years, Nan Qiao has changed a little.

Lu Nian thought for a while, "Then go out to eat."

As soon as she got up, she suddenly remembered that she didn't bring anything, as if she had stayed at Qiuli's house.

She was a little embarrassed.

The man silently put the shopping bag on the table next to her.

The toiletries she needs are all brand new.

Lu Nian, "..."

Compared with Qin Si, her ability to live is really close to zero infinitely.

Nanqiao is a small town. Naturally, there is no big meal to eat, but they are not very particular about this kind of people. Lu Nian has been a young lady for more than ten years and eats a lot of elaborate meals. On the contrary, I especially like some street food in the countryside.

I always feel that he has been looking at her, but after a closer look, it doesn't seem to be.

The soy milk in the cup was warm and the temperature was just right. He remembered that she didn't like to eat chopped green onions, so he opened the chopsticks and picked it up carefully for her.