Chapter 62

Su Han looked at Ye Jinyao and couldn't help laughing.

Ye Jinyao, who had been panicking a long time ago, naturally returned the color. In the end, Su Han really couldn't support the whole person from falling into Ye Jinyao's arms.

The young man who had no reason to argue was taken to bed decisively by Ye Jinyao, and carefully checked from the inside to the outside to confirm that Su Han was really unscathed.

Seeing the big man's expression of relief, Su Han also began to behave well: "Brother, I said it's okay, now you can rest assured that you can't use this reason to stop me from entering the kitchen."

With the facts in front of him, Ye Jinyao certainly couldn't bear to refuse, but he still exhorted: "Anyway, you are inconvenient to move, you must be careful when you enter the kitchen."

"Guarantee there will be nothing wrong, brother don't worry." Su Han raised his hand and said solemnly.

.Ye Jinyao raised his hand and rubbed the boy's head. He believed that Su Han would gradually get better, and maybe one day, he could be completely free from the restraint of the wheelchair.

Su Han returned to the kitchen again, and this time, Ye Jinyao honestly stood beside him.

With the help of the boss, Su Han's cooking speed has also improved significantly.

In less than an hour, two dishes and one soup and two bowls of bright white rice were put on the table by Ye Jinyao.

The creamy white crucian carp tofu soup floats with crisp green onion, the red sweet and sour short ribs are sprinkled with tempting sweet and sour flavor, and the green medlar head fried tofu looks very refreshing.

Ye Jinyao's face rarely showed an expression of impatient eagerness, which made Su Han very proud.

He picked up a small sweet and sour chop, and scooped a bowl of soup for the boss: "Brother, try it soon. This is also my first actual battle."

.Ye Jinyao, who was eager to try, immediately took the soup bowl from Su Han.

"It's so fresh, you are really a real combat master, little puffer fish!" Ye Jinyao stared at the young man beside him, with a happy expression on his face, "You also played well in the game."

Seeing the big guy's praise of himself, Su Han narrowed his eyes, then turned his head, put his hands on Ye Jinyao's shoulders, then bit the big guy's ear and said, "Brother, I have better."

Ye Jinyao, who was immersed in the food, didn't realize it for a while. He turned his head and swallowed the pork ribs in his mouth before asking, "What item?"

Su Han looked at the ribs juice splashed on the corners of the big man's lips, and he leaned forward, then quickly stretched out the tip of his tongue to roll away the sticky ribs soup.

.Ye Jinyao's ears became hot, and he quickly covered his mouth. Su Han was very happy when he watched the boss's ban on Y and slightly shy expression.

"The project that I had fun with my brother, I haven't actually played it before. I especially want to fight with my brother."

Ye Jinyao was so blatantly and boldly confessed by the boy, and for a moment he was at a loss. It was really standing or sitting. Leaning on his own Su Han, he didn't know what was wrong, and he couldn't help but feel hot all over.

"It seems, it seems that the air conditioner is not enough." Ye Jinyao put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hands, hesitatingly wanted to find something to conceal his excitement and excitement at the moment.