Chapter 44

Su Han's sudden decision caused Ye Jinyao's heartbeat to intensify for a while. He blinked at Su Han's serious expression. Su Han didn't seem to be willing just now.

    "Little puffer fish, you... did you agree?" Ye Jinyao said with some uncertainty.

    Su Han picked up the chopsticks again, and there was a table on the table delicious, he couldn't waste it.

    Seeing the teenager nodding his head while stuffing food in his mouth, Ye Jinyao suddenly wanted to thank Gu Wenxi. If it weren't for his circle of friends, Su Han might have asked him to go back to the hospital.

    Su Han also helped the boss scald a lot of food while eating. Of course, he did not forget to tell the boss: "However, after getting in the car, brother must take a rest, otherwise your body will be overwhelmed."

    For Ye Jinyao, to spend more time alone with Su Han, of course he is 10,000 willing.

    "Little puffer fish, I will definitely get better.Ye Jinyao raised a hand and swore.

    I don't know why, since Su Han came to him, he felt that his weak body was gradually being injected with vitality. During this time, this feeling became more and more obvious.

    Ye Jinyao, who once felt that he could not live to be 25 years old, is suddenly full of hope that he will not only live to be 25 years old, but even 30 years old. He wants to live with Su Han for a long time.

    Su Han looked at the big brother's bright eyes, his face was full of confidence, and couldn't help raising a smile.

    "Brother eat quickly, or else it's too late and you won't be able to fish!"

    Ye Jinyao stared at the boy, his white cheeks with a hint of healthy pink, the creamy white soup on his lips, and Xiao Limao loomed with the boy's smile.

    He couldn't help it anymore, Ye Jinyao's fingertips touched Su Han's cheek lightly.

.The young man who was immersed in eating suddenly raised his head, and Ye Jinyao could see that he was a little surprised.

    Su Han stared at Ye Jinyao in a daze, with a large piece of shrimp stuffed in his mouth, and his slightly pouted cheeks were still chewing.

    "Brother?" Su Han called Ye Jinyao vaguely.

    Ye Jinyao felt his heart getting hotter and hotter, and even his fingertips began to get hot, and the slight trembling of his fingertips was a manifestation of his surging mood at this time.

    The hot skin rubbed the boy's lips, to the corners of his mouth, and to his cheeks.

    The contact between skin and skin is soft and soft.

    Su Han's heart moved slightly, but people didn't dare to move, a pair of jet-black eyes looked straight into Ye Jinyao's heart.

    The boy's well-behaved appearance made Ye Jinyao's heart frantically clamoring to take Su Han as his own.

.Ye Jinyao knew in his heart that if it wasn't for his own body to be incapable, he would no longer be able to bear it.

    Su Han has been waiting quietly, neither rejecting nor catering. He knows Ye Jinyao's situation well, and he also knows that the boss is not an impenetrable person.

    Finally, Ye Jinyao's hand reluctantly released him.

    At this time, Su Han picked up the clean towel on the table and held the big man's hand. He lowered his eyes and gently wiped the big man's fingers, wiping every fingertip.