Chapter 20

Su Han has been holding the phone to his ear. He can clearly hear Ye Jinyao's unsteady breathing and low coughing sounds.

    Accompanied by the sound of friction, Su Han can imagine that scene.

    Ye Jinyao's nursing staff stroked his chest to ease his discomfort.

    Su Han bit his lip, and in a very soft voice, begged: "Ye...near Brother Yao, you should rest first, I'm really fine."

    With that said, Su Han looked out the window, and the city bureau soon arrived. He believed that those little gangsters would definitely not dare to stop his car, at most they would just stand outside the police station and wait.

    Ye Jinyao also knew that the corresponding car would definitely come to the city bureau to pick him up.

    "Strange, I...cough cough..." Ye Jinyao suddenly coughed and panted violently, and his pale face became almost transparent as a result.

.His lips were pale, and his lips trembled and made no sound.

    The cough and panting sound hit Su Han's ears, making him frightened.

    He understood what Ye Jinyao meant. This man was blaming himself, blaming himself for depriving him of his original peaceful life.

    If it weren't for him, Ye Jinyao, Su Han should have lived arbitrarily and freely, so how could he have encountered such a thing.

    "No, I really don't mind." Su Han denied Ye Jinyao's speculation, "Wang Pengkun had intentions with me from the beginning. This incident was originally not your fault."

    "But, I, I, I..." Ye Jinyao was so angry that he even blamed his grandfather a bit.

    Why let the information ferment but not stop it.

    He was reluctant to carry this on Su Han, even if those people would pay for it in the near future, but he still couldn't let go.

.Zhu Chen guarded Ye Jinyao's side, watching the blood spilling on his lips, anxious and worried, so he could only raise his hand to wipe Ye Jinyao.

    Ye Jinyao endured the severe pain in his chest and insisted on saying word by word: "I, I, I, you."

    Su Han was shocked. He had never felt such intense emotions. The people around him in the past were respectful and respectful except for flattery.

    Since he wore the book, his current parents have given him family affection that he had never experienced before.

    But at this moment, Ye Jinyao, a stranger who had no blood relationship with him, gave him feelings that he had never thought of.

    This kind of feeling is very strange to Su Han, but he has unexplainable complex feelings.

    "Ye Jinyao, I..."

    "Call, brother, brother..." Ye Jinyao's voice became lighter and softer, and he murmured, "I, hi, huan... listen."

.Su Han clenched his teeth tightly, as if preventing the inexpressible emotion that hovered in his heart.

    It was as if once he opened his mouth, some emotions he couldn't control would gush out.

    He was very afraid, afraid that this uncontrollable emotion would occupy his entire consciousness.

    "Su, Han..." Ye Jinyao closed his eyes, he was very tired, and his consciousness seemed to be taken away by the darkness again, "I, hungry, I'm..."