Chapter 58

The sky is getting dark, the smoke is curling up, and the lights of thousands of families add a touch of warmth to this mountainous home surrounded by mountains and rivers.

    Ye Jinyao only slept lightly for a while, and helped Su Han to turn over 2 hours ago.

    By this moment, Su Han had been asleep for nearly five hours, and there seemed to be no sign of waking up.

    Although Ye Jinyao was reluctant to wake up the teenager, he couldn't let Su Han be hungry like this.

    He asked the resort to stew chicken soup first, and then prepared two home-cooked side dishes, until the dinner arrived, then he went to wake up Su Han.

    The young man was stunned in his sleep, with a hint of waking up.

    Seeing Su Han rubbing his eyes and still a little confused in consciousness, Ye Jinyao gently opened a pot of hot chicken soup, and the fresh fragrance of the native chicken instantly filled the bedroom.

.For an instant, Su Han stretched out his tongue and watched the teenager lick the corners of his lips. Ye Jinyao smiled and said, "Drink some water first, and drink water before eating."

    Su Han suddenly became unhappy when he heard it, so he didn't want to drink water.

    White water is bland and tasteless, which he didn't like in the past.

    Knowing the taste of Su Han, Ye Jinyao put down the soup cup, picked up a clean glass, and said, "It's honey lemonade. I cooked it myself."

    Su Han's eyes lit up when he heard that Ye Jinyao cooked it by himself.

    After pouring the water, Ye Jinyao adjusted the angle of the head of the bed by pressing the switch of the electric bed and said, "Try it well."

    "Brother can actually cook honey lemonade!" Su Han took the glass, the sweetness of honey and the sourness of lemon rushed toward him.

    After a sip, it really tasted better than plain boiled water.

."Learn now and sell now, knowing that you don't like drinking white water."

    Su Han has always known that Ye Jinyao treats himself wholeheartedly, but he just couldn't help boasting, "Brother is the best, and I don't know how to repay my brother."

    Hearing what Su Han said, Ye Jinyao suddenly flashed a scene in his mind that made his blushing and heartbeat quicken.

    Suddenly shook his head, Ye Jinyao almost gave himself an ear scraper.

    What did he think, Su Han is not even twenty, how could he have such a thought.

    Once again, discovering that Ye Jinyao's expression was strange, Su Han took a sip of the sweet honey lemonade, smacked his lips, and thought about what to ask.

    When Su Han was struggling, Ye Jinyao also recovered. He gently blew the slightly hot chicken soup before he continued: "Do you really want to repay me?"

.Su Han clenched the glass with both hands, looked at Ye Jinyao with serious and serious eyes, and then nodded.

    "Then..." Ye Jinyao slowly approached the young man, looking at Su Han's clear, spring-like eyes, his hand stroked the young man's cheek, "Then let the happy and the unhappy be with me. share."

    "Brother." Su Han's heart trembled slightly.

    "Little puffer fish, your support is the best reward." Ye Jinyao said, touching the back of the boy's neck with his palm, and Su Han's soft curly hair rubbing his palm.