Chapter 2

The boy's smile was bright and clear, and the girl from the Ye family blushed inexplicably as she lowered her head in embarrassment.

    Su Han didn't care about it, but just showed a dazed expression to his mother: "Mom, I now understand the good intentions of you and Dad."

    When the boy said that, everyone in the Ye family was a little at a loss.

    Mrs. Su feels a little distressed. The Ye family's request is a bit sudden this time. They haven't had time to prepare for the press conference, and the identity of Su Han's father Su Xiangnan has not been exposed.

    So right now most people in the Ye family only see the false identities created on the surface of their Su family.

    A petty-bourgeois family, loving husband and wife, has a well-behaved son.

    Su Han deliberately didn't explain, but the corners of his lips were slightly shrunk, and there was a trace of grievance in his eyes, quietly looking at the brother and sister.

.At this moment, a low cough caught everyone's attention. A white-haired old man stood at the top of the stairs, his eyes behind his glasses showing obvious dissatisfaction.

    "Look at Xiaohan, and then look at you. I really lost my Ye family's face." The old man stomped on the floor with his crutches, and his expression was stern. The descendants of the Ye family."

    The old man said this so hard that the two juniors suddenly tightened their lips in fright.

    Seeing the presence of the helm of the Ye family, Su Han's father immediately greeted him and held out his hand solemnly.

    "Uncle Ye."

    When the young man's father called the helm of the Ye family this way, everyone in the room opened their eyes wide.

.The old man hurriedly held Su Xiangnan's hand: "Xiang Nan, I will take Xiaohan to Yao's room first, and your husband and wife will wait for me in the study."

    At this moment, Mrs. Su had a polite but gentle smile on her face, gently rubbed Su Han's head, and said, "Xiao Han, call Grandpa."

    "Grandpa." Su Han pressed his lips, his voice was clear and gentle, and his white face was slightly red.

    Canruo Xingchen's eyes were wet, and they looked good and soft.

    Seeing the appearance of her own son, Mrs. Su immediately patted Su Han on the shoulder, apologizing for the expression of the Ye family father.

    Then she glanced at the people in the living room, and finally said to the woman who was making tea: "Sorry, my family is young, and she is too shy and can't express herself."

.Mrs. Su's remarks were undoubtedly satirizing the Ye Family boy who didn't cover his mouth, and made people clearly feel the meaning of a control group between the two boys.

    When the old man appeared on the stage, they were already afraid to speak.

    But when Su Han called out his grandfather, the siblings obviously burst into jealousy in their eyes.

    If it weren't for the middle-aged woman holding the young man, I'm afraid she would jump up again.

    But when Mrs. Su said this, even the woman couldn't help it, her hand was a little loose, and the boy rushed over immediately, pointing to Su Han's nose and cursing: "You people are really shameless. Let him call me Grandpa Grandpa, he really takes himself seriously!"