Chapter 10

Ye Jinyao woke up, and Su Han saw him open his eyes with his own eyes, and his fingers intended to hold the corner of his clothes, but... it seemed that he was a little weak.

    His eyes looked like clear amber, extremely beautiful, a bit dazzling under the reflection of the sun.

    Su Han even saw his young face in Ye Jinyao's eyes. Even after seeing this face for three years, Su Han still sighed with emotion.

    Because the face reflected in Ye Jinyao's pupils is very similar to that of his youth.

    Ye Jinyao still looked very tired, even if he opened his eyes, he soon closed without being weak and exhausted.

    "Jin Yao, you finally woke up." Ye Family's old man burst into tears, he patted Su Han, and said softly, "Xiaohan, you go to do serious business first, grandpa is here."

    Su Han nodded, he was finally relieved when he left.

.When Ye Jinyao wakes up, the plot should be fully unfolded. In this way, he should not be like a headless fly, so he can get more clues to help Ye Jinyao.

    For the salted fish life he longed for, Su Han shook a fist.

    "Grandpa..." Ye Jinyao's voice was inaudible through the oxygen mask, but Su Han still saw it, and his lips moved slightly.

    The pace of Su Han's departure, neither fast nor slow, fell in Ye Jinyao's ears, forcing him to open his eyes again.

    The pure white back is the unique figure of the young man drifting away, just like when the person in the dream left without hesitation.

    Ye Jinyao's handsome eyebrows frowned slightly, and his arms were slightly raised again, trying to grab something.

    Seeing his appearance, the old man quickly grabbed Ye Jinyao's hand with both hands, and comforted: "Grandpa is here, don't go anywhere, don't be nervous."

.Ye Jinyao's gaze was taken back from the position where Su Han left, and it fell on the Ye Family's old man. His breathing was a bit heavy, and it took a long time before he said, "Who is he?"

    When the old man saw that his baby grandson was very attached to Su Han, he was of course very happy, and quickly replied: "He, it is the child who married you, called Su Han."

    Ye Jinyao stunned slightly, forced to sleep, wanting to listen to the old man's words.

    "Do you remember that when you were a child, you still hugged Xiaohan before returning to China, when he was only so old." The old man gestured.

    Su Han as a baby was not much bigger than a 2.5L beverage bottle. The father's words opened the shackles of Ye Jinyao's memory, and his thoughts seemed to have returned to childhood.

.The baby was very soft and small, with a smell of milk. He closed his eyes and slept soundly. Ye Jinyao gently poked the baby’s white face, and suddenly a light red mark remained on the baby softly. On his cheeks.

    As if dissatisfied with being bullied, the little baby made a loud voice of resistance.

    The memories of childhood made Ye Jinyao couldn't help but smile.

    "It's him..." Ye Jinyao murmured. Through the oxygen mask, the old man could only see that his grandson's lips moved again, and he didn't know what to say.

    Ye Jinyao closed his eyes again. He remembered the young man's back, the young man who took him out of that dream and passed through a garden of iris flowers.