Chapter 35

Su Han looked at Ye Jinyao in the screen of the phone, nervously, even his hands began to tremble slightly.

    How scared he was, at that moment, Ye Jinyao suddenly fell down.

    Fortunately, the boss didn't know what he thought of and suddenly smiled, his amber eyes looked at himself with infinite satin, and he said for a long time.

    "Stupid hair, cute." Ye Jinyao blinked.

    But at this time, Zhu Chen's heart touched his throat. He clearly saw Ye Jinyao's hand hidden on one side, clasping the bed frame, and tiny beads of sweat on the sideburns rolling down his cheeks.

    Su Han, who was so scared that he was beating his heart, relaxed for a moment.

    His eyes widened, and he stared directly at Ye Jinyao with brilliant eyes, but he didn't say anything.

    "Little puffer fish, tomorrow night, waiting for you." Ye Jinyao added again.

.Obviously, Su Han would not deny what he had promised. He just showed some emotion in his eyes.

    However, he nodded in the end.

    After the video was hung up, Su Han put down the phone and then raised his hand to rub his hair.

    Is Duan Mao cute?

    The taste of the boss is really incomprehensible.

    Su Han didn't know that Ye Jinyao did fall down at the moment the video was hung up.

    His face was pale, his lips trembled slightly, and his left hand was stroking his chest. Zhu Chen anxiously wanted to press the call bell, but Ye Jinyao's right hand prevented him from moving.

    "Mr. Xiaoye!" Zhu Chen was uneasy, but did not dare to vigorously resist Ye Jinyao's actions.

    I'm afraid his body can't bear it.

    Ye Jinyao continued to breathe deeply to relieve the tingling pain from his chest.

    "I'm fine, don't let him know."

.Zhu Chen quickly understood the meaning of Ye Jinyao's words. Mr. Xiaoye refused to let him call a doctor because he was afraid that Su Hanlai would get news from the doctor tomorrow.

    He didn't want Su Han to worry.

    Therefore, it was obvious that the angina was severe, but it was still covered up.

    However, Zhu Chen understood that Su Han's tension originated from the moment Ye Jinyao paused.

    He thought, Su Shao might have felt it.

    The pain gradually eased, and Ye Jinyao felt that his body began to relax, and his breathing became much smoother than before.

    In the end, Zhu Chen didn't call the doctor. He gently tucked the quilt for Ye Jinyao, and couldn't help but exhorted: "Mr. Xiaoye, you were too tired in the past. This time you are recovering, you must not be too hasty."

    Ye Jinyao pursed his lips. He was really anxious, but his body didn't allow it.

.It's just the simplest form of rehabilitation, and his heart can no longer bear.

    In this way, how can he stand up in the shortest time and become Su Han's strong backing?

    Looking at Ye Jinyao's expression, Zhu Chen sighed in his heart: "Mr. Xiaoye, I'm going to prepare some hot water. You sweated a lot just now. You can easily catch a cold without wiping and changing your clothes."