Chapter 32

As a former boss, Su Han could tell at a glance that Ye Jinyao was upset.

    However, before he could explain, he saw the big man in the video screen turned his head, his chin was raised slightly, and he made a sound of breath, and he was suddenly amused.

    Ye Jinyao became even more aggrieved when he heard Su Han smile, and immediately watched the video again.

    "I, don't allow, you go, see, hear, Hong, Yuan." Ye Jinyao was very tasteful, and announced angrily.

    Su Han pretended to be contemplative, looking at Ye Jinyao's eyes, also very serious.

    He found that the arrogant boss looked more like a peacock than before!

    Angry and haughty peacock.

    After a long silence, Su Han said slowly: "I remember, I promised you not to go to see Hongyuan alone."

    As soon as Su Han said, the boss choked immediately. What he said before can't be overthrown right now.
.That's too...

    Rascal.

    "You want, take, Gu Wen, Xi, go."

    Su Han didn't hide it either. This was his purpose for not hanging up the video and audio.

    "Since they all want to meet each other, then I will make good use of this." Su Han did not say in detail. Right now, Wen Hongyuan's crisis is resolved.

    However, Gu Wenxi's crisis has always existed.

    If he can pinch the weaknesses of both Gu Wenxi and Ye Yunrui, then Ye Jinyao will have more time to recover from the illness. Most importantly, he wants to change the outcome of the boss.

    But Ye Jinyao didn't think so. When he thought that Su Han would be with two men who were healthier and stronger than him, no matter what he said, he couldn't ignore the sense of crisis in his heart.

    This kind of crisis can be said to have never been experienced in his 24 years of life.

.Su Han watched the boss pursing his lips, and said that he was upset and worried.

    Unexpectedly, Ye Jinyao spoke first.

    "I go with you."

    The four words Ye Jinyao really made Su Han's heart tremble with fright.

    He really didn't expect that Ye Jinyao hadn't appeared in front of the public for a long time since he was in a coma. Even if he went to the hospital to start rehabilitation this time, he was not known by the media.

    In other words, it was the Ye family father that blocked all opportunities for the media to reach Ye Jinyao.

    In order to let Ye Jinyao recover at ease.

    But now, Ye Jinyao actually offered to meet Hongyuan himself.

    When these two big guys meet, you don't want to attract the attention of the media. It's very difficult to do it.

    After all, it was a meeting between business geniuses and the top-notch entertainment industry.

.Su Han didn't think it was appropriate to think about it. Although Ye Jinyao was awake now and didn't need to take oxygen for a long time, his physical condition was unusual after all.

    He left the hospital at will, and went to see Wen Hongyuan and Gu Wenxi who threatened his life at any time.

    He couldn't let Ye Jinyao leave the hospital.