Chapter 54

As the setting sun went down, a round of red clouds from the sky reflected on the water, and the idyllic scenery surrounded by mountains and rivers made Su Han's mood even better.

    Ye Jinyao didn't let him sleep, he was really ready to take him to the night market.

    Through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, Su Han admired the pleasant scenery outside the window. His heart was surging. He couldn't help it anymore. He just checked the Internet.

    Now the resort where he and Ye Jinyao are located is very famous. It is a large-scale tourist resort with the most distinctive ecological environment and folk customs in the entire Yunzhen region.

    Every time here, there will be folklore performances, night markets, market fairs, etc., which are quite distinctive.

    What excites Su Han most is of course the local specialty snacks.

    Looking at Su Han, who was leaning on the bed and playing with his mobile phone with excitement on his face, Ye Jinyao concealed his worries. He was waiting, waiting for everything to be arranged.

.Su Han put down the phone, looked at the big man's side face, and gently tugged his sleeves: "Brother, can we go early, I can't wait!"

    Ye Jinyao turned his head, and the look of the young man's expectation made his heart move once again. He raised his hand and brushed Su Han's cheek with his fingertips.

    The low, gentle tone of voice was spit out from Ye Jinyao's lips and passed into Su Han's ears, naturally forming an irreplaceable and disturbing melody.

    "Today will definitely make you go home happily."

    "elder brother."

    Su Han stretched out his arms, and Ye Jinyao immediately hugged the boy who was thrown into his arms.

    Since that incident, Su Han's body has become extremely soft, because of the loss of all muscle strength, so soft that Ye Jinyao feels distressed.

    At this moment, the door was snapped, and Fang Zhan and Zhu Chen entered together.

.Su Han knows that Ye Jinyao attaches great importance to him, this time outing plan, the boss must have made a lot of preparations for him, he understands that this is what Ye Jinyao told him before, to listen to his arrangements.

    "Mr. Xiaoye, just now I found that Su Shao's wheelchair had some minor faults. I want to debug it first." After Zhu Chen finished speaking, Ye Jinyao nodded.

    Su Han was a little surprised. Without a wheelchair, would he have to be restrained on the bed?

    Seeing that the night market plan was about to be postponed again, Su Han couldn't help but squat.

    "Don't worry, I promised you will do it." Of course, Ye Jinyao knew what Su Han was thinking, and stroked the corners of the young man's lips with his fingertips. He liked Su Han's little pear vortex.

    I like that he is so happy to make a nice breath.

    The boy's voice was crisp and clear, and Ding Ding Dong Dong was like spring water flowing into the heart field.

.Fang Zhan looked at Ye Jinyao and nodded slightly.

    Soon the two retired. Originally, Su Han thought he would have to wait for a long time. Not long after Fang Zhan and the others left, he was still immersed in the food introduction recommended by the Internet in the Yunzhen area.

    Ye Jinyao stood up.

    Su Han was taken aback for a moment, then raised his head and said, "Brother, my wheelchair hasn't been adjusted yet."