Chapter 21

Su Han's pupils were really shaken because of Ye Jinyao's words.

    Also kiss him!

    He really feels that although the boss in the book is not blackened, he is really a little crazy.

    How long have they known each other?

    There are no more than a hundred sentences before and after.

    Not as good as he and the Ye family old man are familiar.

    But as he is now, Su Han is a little worried. Once he refuses, he will hit the boss with 10,000 points of crit, in case he faints again, or his condition becomes more serious.

    Su Han was really tangled this time, I believe no one would want to watch a young and promising elite pass away early.

    But……

    Su Han really couldn't kiss him, what's more, the boss still looked at him eagerly.

.Ye Jinyao looked at the boy. From the initial shock to the current entanglement, all the emotions of Su Han were in his expectation. It seemed that his little puffer fish hadn't realized the relationship between them.

    He worked harder and worked harder to truly abduct Su Han home.

    "Discuss, hate, me?" Ye Jinyao said here, with a hint of inferiority in his eyes, and then slowly lowered his eyes, even the hand that was holding Su Han's sleeves was gradually released.

    Su Han immediately received the boss's decadence.

    At that moment, Su Han didn't know whether it was his past experience that caused the sympathy between the two or the sympathy overflowed.

    He couldn't help holding the hand that Ye Jinyao released.

.Ye Jinyao's hand always felt a little cool to the touch. Su Han knew that this was caused by the lack of blood supply to his heart and the inability of his body's circulatory system to compare with ordinary people.

    This coolness made Su Han's already softened attitude softer.

    Ye Jinyao looked at the young man, and the anxiety in his eyes at that moment was truly affectionate, even if it was quickly covered up by him, he could still be sure.

    His little pufferfish has him in his heart.

    very nice!

    "Su, Han..." Ye Jinyao made persistent efforts to organize the language, even if he couldn't express it completely, he believed that the little things connected with him would understand, "Just, think, you, more, accompany...cough, cough, Accompany me."

    Seeing Ye Jinyao's effort so hard and speaking word by word, Su Han couldn't refuse his most humble wish.

.However, Ye Jinyao's request really embarrassed Su Han. The point is... he has no experience!

    Otherwise, he would have kissed his pet.

    Seeing Su Han's green and awkward look, Ye Jinyao smiled instead.

    His little things probably have never experienced close contact with people, so it's no wonder that he won't be able to answer for a long time.

    It seems that he is still very serious about feelings.

    Ye Jinyao suddenly felt that he had got a treasure.

    Su Han struggled for a long time, and finally thought of an idea, this time he won't suffer!