Chapter 52

In the early morning of the weekend, before the sky was completely bright, Su Han woke up early because he was full of sleep.

    It's just that he hasn't moved. Exactly two hours ago, Ye Jinyao just helped him turn over. So, at this moment, his angle is just right to appreciate the big guy sleeping.

    Su Han, who was asleep, used his fingertips to describe Ye Jinyao's facial features in mid-air for a while. It wasn't enough. He got closer. Seeing that his fingertips were only 0.01 millimeters away from the hair of the boss, Su Han's eyes were brighter. NS.

    The big guy's eyelashes are very long, especially when his eyes are closed.

    Su Han and Ye Jinyao were very close, so close that they could feel each other's breathing.

    The fine itching sensation stimulated Su Han's nose. Suddenly, "Ahsiee" Su Han suddenly covered his mouth and nose, and turned his body forcefully. As a result, his shoulders were twisted, and his stomach and lower body were still close to Ye Jinyao.

.Su Han's movements made Ye Jinyao, who was already asleep, found out early, but he didn't have the heart to bother. With the little puffer fish having fun, he was worried about this sneeze.

    Ye Jinyao immediately got up, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, he twisted his body and looked uncomfortable Su Han hugged him in his arms, then took a tissue and stuffed it in his hand.

    "What's wrong, where is it uncomfortable?"

    Su Han was holding the tissue and twisting his nose. It took a while before he showed a face, and said with a red nose, "No discomfort, brother, just an ordinary sneeze!"

    He won't say that he is greedy for the beauty of the boss, because it is too close... too embarrassing!

    Ye Jinyao now has his heart on Su Han, and he is afraid that Su Han will feel a little uncomfortable.

    Fortunately, there was nothing wrong, Ye Jinyao also breathed a sigh of relief, and hugged the boy tighter: "It's still early, so go to bed for a while."

.At this moment, Su Han suddenly lifted Ye Jinyao's clothes with his hands, and then showed an expression of excitement.

    "Brother, you don't wear bandages anymore!"

    Ye Jinyao grabbed the young man's hand that was still walking on his chest, preventing Su Han from picking DOU unconsciously.

    His heart was beating fiercely at this moment, and Ye Jinyao's breathing became rapid as a result.

    Fortunately, he stopped in time and didn't let Su Han touch his wound.

    He was afraid to scare Su Han.

    "The ribs have healed and no bandage is needed."

    "real!"

    Su Han was even more happy when he heard that the boss was completely healed.

    Ye Jinyao held Su Han's disobedient hand, put it to his lips and kissed it lightly before saying: "Starting today, I won't let other people touch you again."

.Su Han squinted his eyes and immediately hooked Ye Jinyao's neck with both hands and said: "Brother, I'm full of sleep, why don't we start early!"

    Ye Jinyao looked out the window, and the sky was already bright. Indeed, Su Han needed a lot of preparation to go out.

    So, he gently rubbed Su Han's curly hair and bit the boy's earlobe and said, "You have to listen to me obediently these days when you go out. I will accompany you to school when the arrangements are made in Country X."