Chapter 33

The corners of Su Han's lips were still smiling. Jiang Lan was just 16 years old. Her youthful face became ruddy because of anger, her nose fluctuated violently, and her chest was not flat because of panting.

    "Who is it?" Su Han couldn't help but chuckle, his gaze gradually moved away from Jiang Lan, and then glanced at the people watching. "You said, who do I think of Ye Jinyao?"

    Su Han is not arrogant or impatient, and his tone is soft and even a little ethereal, which makes people think of his comments on the Internet inexplicably.

    Little fairy male.

    Indeed, so clear and elegant, facing Jiang Lan's questioning, there was no fluctuation at all.

    This feeling.

    The girls present inevitably agitated their hearts, and the girls' hearts began to overflow.

    "Dang, fiance."

.The word "fiance" was not loud, but it touched a string in everyone's mind. They were almost taken away by Jiang Lan just now.

    Fortunately, this sentence brought them back to their senses.

    Su Han, let alone the relationship between him and the richest man, the Ye family, the Su family itself is not what they should offend at this moment.

    When he got the answer, Su Han smiled happily. The child is a child, and he has no sense of accomplishment in dealing with it.

    "You heard it all." Su Han walked towards Jiang Lan, leaned down slightly, and leaned close to the girl's face, "I thought you would be smarter than Jiang Feng. It seems that I overestimated you. ."

    After that, Su Han ignored Jiang Lan. He stepped briskly, and behind him followed the classmates who had surrounded Jiang Lan just now.

    The girls were chattering and secretly observing Su Han from time to time.

.The boys were flattering and shouting at Su Shao.

    "Shao Shao, I don't know where your grandfather will stay in China. My dad also wants to develop real estate in the near future. Is there a chance to ask Mr. Su for advice."

    "Shao Shao, Su Shao, I heard that your sister also graduated from HEC Business School, and my second brother is in the same school, and we are in the same school. Isn't this very fateful?"

    Su Han didn't pay attention to these children. People were all in danger. Jiang Lan was an abandoned son of a family. Naturally, these children of the aristocratic family would not choose Jiang Lan to join forces.

    Will be close to yourself, this is a matter of course.

    What's more, these people are still trying to get more latest information about Ye Jinyao from him.

    "Shao Shao, in fact, we also hope that Mr. Xiaoye can recover soon."

.A boy who seemed to be quiet and short, said in a low voice. Sure enough, this sentence evoked the memories of everyone present. They were surrounded just now and seemed to be discussing Ye Jinyao.

    Even if those words are testing Jiang Lan, who knows if Su Han heard it.

    How do you understand these words?

    "Yes, Qian Ming is right. If Mr. Su Shao has any needs, my aunt, who specializes in nutrition rehabilitation, can definitely provide very professional and systematic rehabilitation care."

    A group of boys and girls followed Su Han until they reached the floor where the third grade class was located, and then stopped.

    Most of them were in the same year as Jiang Lan and had just entered the Jiahua Noble Academy. Only a few of them were in the second year of high school, the first and second year of high school, and they had not yet started classes at this point in time.