Chapter 27

Jiang Lan is usually very afraid of his cousin, regardless of Ye Jinyao's gentle and elegant appearance, but also a sick young child, but his eyes can make Jiang Lan feel confused.

    At this moment, he would rush into Ye Jinyao's room, which was purely irritated by Su Han.

    In addition, he was manipulated behind the scenes by his parents.

    Jiang Lan's purpose, Ye Jinyao was very clear in his heart, if he changed the past, he might feel chilly, but now, he has Su Han, his heart has been muted, and not everyone can shake it.

    "Say, finish, just go out, go!" Ye Jinyao looked stern, and there was no affection in his eyes when he looked at Jiang Lan.

    In the past half month, Ye Jinyao's physical condition has also recovered a lot. Although his speech is still intermittent, this is entirely because his language ability has not fully recovered.

.Jiang Lan was fainted at the time because of Ye Jinyao's aura, and because of his eyes and the appearance that he didn't need to inhale oxygen, he was puzzled.

    Thinking of the tasks assigned by his parents, Jiang Lan could only bite the bullet even though he was afraid.

    "Cousin, Su Han deceived so many of us, and even pretended to be pitiful and wronged, causing my brother to be punished by the grandpa. This person has a bad intention and is terrible."

    Seeing Jiang Lan still not leaving, Ye Jinyao couldn't help frowning.

    These people have no self-knowledge, who are they terrifying and who have bad intentions!

    "Zhu, Chen...cough cough." Ye Jinyao coughed lowly.

    Zhu Chen received the instruction immediately. After all, without Mr. Xiaoye's permission, Jiang Lan was also the master, and he was not good at rushing people at will.

    "Miss Lan, please go out.Zhu Chen strode to the meteor and prevented Jiang Lan from trying to move forward. "It has affected Mr. Xiaoye's condition, you can't afford it."

    Jiang Lan was willing to leave without completing the task, but he couldn't match Zhu Chen, who was a tall man.

    "Cousin, I haven't lied. Su Han really said that he didn't want to marry you at all. That day, he glared at the actor Wen Hongyuan. The two people whispered for a long time. Cousin, don't be fooled by him."

    Jiang Lan yelled loudly, even if Zhu Chen pushed her out of the room, Su Han still heard clearly.

    Zhu Chen looked at Mr. Xiaoye with a gloomy face, and his heart beat a drum.

    At this point, he didn't dare to speak, and Ye Jinyao's condition improved. This one is not careful, it is not a cold war. In case there is a difference, he will leave the house!

."Zhu, Chen..." Ye Jinyao's gaze returned to the big TV screen. At the lively press conference, he did not see Su Han.

    Instead, he saw the actor Wen Hongyuan.

    Wen Hongyuan is the image spokesperson of Tobacco-Free City in the Sky, and it is reasonable to attend the press conference.

    But as soon as he thought of what Jiang Lan said, Ye Jinyao's heart couldn't help but a lot of negative emotions emerged.

    "Mr. Xiaoye, what are your plans?" Zhu Chen said cautiously.

    Ye Jinyao was unhappy, very unhappy, and immediately took Jiang Lan's operation as soon as he opened his mouth: "Tong, Zhi, steward, home, Jiang Lan, she should also go back, Jiang, home, now."