Chapter 6

Su Han listened to his head teacher's tough tone, without the shrewd and wise feeling of the past.

    Just like the ordinary people in the vegetable market who like to spread falsehoods, others will believe what they say, and even add fuel and vinegar to distort the facts.

    [Ms. Sha, I just decided to come to school. A sneer appeared at the corner of Su Han's mouth. The existence of online violence has caused many innocent people to suffer due to this.

    [Hurry up, the principal is waiting for you, remember to ask your parents to come together. 】The head teacher is still whispering and complaining, as if she is communicating with other teachers. 【I really didn’t see that a child who is usually so well-behaved would actually do such a thing and humiliate me when he said it out. 】The call hasn’t been hung up yet, Su Han went on to say 【Also ask Teacher Sha to inform the principal that I’m here to handle the withdrawal. 】The phrase "drop out" made the Su family exchange eyes with each other, and they were a little relieved in the accident.

.It seems that all developments are on the right track ahead of schedule.

    [You...what did you say? 】

    The head teacher was obviously a bit surprised. After all, Su Han was about to take the college entrance examination. It is generally impossible for students at this stage to give up the opportunity to study, even if it is a transfer, it is not a very good time.

    After all, the new environment and new teachers need to have a break-in period.

    Su Han let out a slight chuckle, the young man's voice was clear and transparent, and his eardrums were like the sound of a special musical instrument.

    [The teacher didn't say that I don't know my self-love. Since I belong to the Ye family now, of course there is no need to study in an ordinary school like yours. Su Han slowly raised his head and looked at the beauty of Chunri through the car window [After all, the heir of the richest man is my fiance, and your school is no longer worthy of my identity. 】【.You...] The head teacher was so silly, and before he could speak, the busy tone was hung up on the other end of the phone.

    Su Xiangnan turned his head, looked at his son, and said concerned: "Do I need my father to go with you?"

    "It's just applying to drop out, I can deal with it by myself." Su Han looked at his father, revealing the small pear vortex on the corner of his lips.

    Su Xiangnan nodded, and Mrs. Su quickly said, "If there is anything, I need to call my father."

    Su Han let out an "um", and then said, "I got off the train in front and changed the subway to go to school."

    The driver slowly slowed down and turned into a block not far ahead.

    The place where Su Han got off the bus was a commercial area, and the high school he was studying was also in this area, very close, only two more subway stops.

.Although Su Han's current high school is not as good as the private aristocratic college, it is also one of the best schools among public schools.

    Therefore, the head teacher just now has such a domineering capital.

    Su Han watched Rolls-Royce Phantom leave, and then heaved a sigh of relief. The tossing for most of the day made him feel a little tired. The ordinary life of salted fish in the past three years seemed to make him forget who he used to be.

    He seems to like the original owner too much.

    Looking at the endless stream of people, some were passing by, and some were targeting the prosperous shopping mall. Su Han also determined his goal. He put his hands in his trouser pockets, slightly hanging his head, and entered the shopping mall without hurried steps.