Chapter 15

Su Han fell asleep, and although he chose not to watch, he couldn't choose not to listen.

    At first, Ye Jinyao seemed to be quiet behind him, but after he finished saying "he can't move", Su Han obviously heard the big brother's breathing become hurried, and he even heard some things that he knew. sound.

    Su Han had also heard of it before, and he was shocked, and a man who turned over and sat up immediately.

    Sure enough, the boss seemed to be useless, but he moved.

    However, Ye Jinyao, who had just woke up from a vegetative state, didn't even have the ability to turn over. After playing with the quilt for a long time, he only lifted two arms out. By the way, there was a reserved needle tube for the infusion on the back of his hand, so that the bright red blood flowed back into the tube immediately.

    Su Han saw it, it was incredible.

.Ye Jinyao found that Su Han was sitting up, and suddenly showed an extremely aggrieved expression. He wanted to hide his hands. He couldn't move because all his strength was spent when he tried to turn over.

    "Little, puffer, dolphin..." Ye Jinyao stared at Su Han, his mouth slumped, his eyes fell on the back of his hand again, his expression was aggrieved with some fear, as if he was afraid of something.

    At that moment, Su Han's heart was softened, and he immediately regretted why he didn't get up directly.

    Isn’t it just sleeping on two pillows, covered with two quilts, and talking for a long time at most.

    What's more, I'm afraid that I can't talk about the reason for the language ability of the boss.

    Now that this is the case, the boss suffers for nothing.

    "Don't move, I'll ask the nursing staff to take care of it." Su Han reluctantly walked around to the head of Ye Jinyao's bed and began to help him adjust his posture.

.Seeing the man with aggrieved face, he peeped at him for a while, and then at him again.

    But he hasn't spoken.

    Su Hanzai took a close look at the back of Ye Jinyao's hand. The needle pierced the blood vessel on the back of the boss's hand. Obviously, he had to bury it again. Thinking about it, Su Han felt that the back of his hand was inexplicably painful.

    Ye Jinyao looked at the boy with a gloomy expression, and didn't know if he was angry or worried about himself.

    After thinking for a long time, he decided to try it quietly.

    Ye Jinyao tried to shrink his hand. With such a slight movement, Su Han couldn't help but look up at him. He saw the big man's amber eyes with a trace of imploring expression, and he slammed into Su Han's heart so straight.

    Su Han was a little self-blaming, he really couldn't bear to blame Ye Jinyao at this moment.

.But he didn't know what to say, so he could only press his lips and lower his eyes to work hard.

    Ye Jinyao: I'm really angry...

    Su Han crossed Ye Jinyao's armpits with his hands and knelt on the bed on one knee. With a slight force on his arms, the man's upper body fell into his arms.

    His black hair was extremely supple, draped behind his back, and his temples fell on the front of his clothes. With the close contact between the two, those hairs seemed to be drawn by some force, and they were attracted to Su Han's clothes.