Chapter 18

"You can shout louder and let the teacher know that you didn't go to early morning study, but you also gathered to fight."

    Listening to what Su Han said, a group of teenagers subconsciously stood farther away.

    Wang Pengkun became anxious and couldn't help but yelled: "A bunch of trash, what do I raise you for? You guys go up together, and let the little master rub him on the ground!"

    Su Han smiled, he let go of his foot and grabbed Wang Pengkun's hair: "Now, the person who was rubbed on the ground seems to be you, Brother Kun."

    "Su Han, don't be proud, you will always be alone." Wang Pengkun twisted desperately, but his ribs were sore that he couldn't use his strength.

    He dare not move...

    He is usually the most afraid of pain.

.Su Han grabbed Wang Pengkun and turned the person over. The whole person was riding on him. He looked down at the gray-headed young man and said, "Are you intimidating me?"

    As soon as Wang Pengkun wanted to open his mouth to curse, Su Han grabbed Wang Pengkun's school uniform that fell on the side, and put on one end of him.

    Then he stood up and ran to the school gate quickly.

    As Su Han ran, he looked back. Those teenagers rushed to help Wang Pengkun. He had enough time to leave, and they couldn't get out of the school for a while.

    After running out of the school gate in one sigh, Su Han breathed a sigh of relief.

    On the streets of the business district, people come and go, and Su Han, who looks outstanding and wears pure white casual clothes, will inevitably pay attention to those who pass by.

    The boy's cheeks were slightly red, and there was some light in the hair, and when he took a closer look, it was sweat.

.Su Han calmed down the panting after strenuous exercise, and then took out his mobile phone, intending to send a message to Ye Jinyao, and he intends to come back now.

    As soon as the phone was turned on, Su Han saw Ye Jinyao's V signal and sent a message to himself just now.

    The content is [Su Shao, Mr. Xiaoye is in a coma again. Just now, Mr. Xiaoye arranged a bodyguard and a vehicle to pick you up at the school. Please be sure to wait at the school gate. Su Han frowned, Ye Jinyao's situation sounded very unoptimistic. He must have understood what Wang Pengkun's unfinished words meant just now.

    He was saying that Ye Jinyao's fate was not long ago, so why should he consume himself?

    When Su Han thought about Ye Jinyao's ending, he couldn't help holding his hands tightly. The Ye family driver who had sent Su Han to the school waited for a long time in the car before he could not help getting out of the car and walking over.

    "Shao Shao, shall we go back?".The driver asked softly, he found that the boy's expression was like a hazy sky.

    The sunny smile before disappeared completely.

    It took a long time for Su Han to make a decision. He looked at the honest driver beside him and said, "You go back first, I will go back later by myself."

    The driver was a little surprised, but he didn't have any special thoughts. He just exhorted: "Then Young Master Su, be careful."

    Su Han nodded, then his eyes fell on the phone again.

    The phone screen is still black.

    After the driver got in the car, he slowly turned around and drove away, and Su Han unlocked the phone.

    Zhu Chen had been waiting for Su Han to reply. Ye Jinyao was in a coma again. Apart from the working sound of medical equipment in the room, it was the sound of his own breathing.

    Waiting left and right, Zhu Chen was uneasy, and sent another V letter using Ye Jinyao's cell phone.

.[Su Shao, are you okay, have you heard from me? 】

    Su Han sent a few messages back and forth, and finally he sent out the content: "I'm fine, how is Brother Jin Yao? Su Han sighed helplessly as he watched the letter V being sent successfully.

    He struggled for a long time, thinking that this was Ye Jinyao's V letter. In case the man started to struggle with the address problem again, it would be too hard for the people around him.

    Su Han thought, he would be a good person so that the doctors and nurses around Ye Jinyao would have a good life.

    Dedicated personal care Zhu Chen, almost crying after receiving this message, he quickly replied [Shao Shao, don’t worry, I will take good care of Mr. Xiaoye. Su Han let out a sigh of relief, which proves that Ye Jinyao's condition is still stable.

    After waiting for a while, Su Han replied again [About the car arranged by Brother Jin Yao, I will wait. 】.Just as Su Han responded to the message, an extremely harsh sound came into his ears.

    It is caused by wheels rubbing against the road surface.

    Su Han looked up and saw a van turned around the corner. Then there were a few strong and sturdy figures walking towards the school quickly.

    Su Han immediately received his mobile phone and stepped back, hiding himself in the shadow near the school gate.

    "You go from here, you go over there, you must find out this kid Su Han, who has found it, if Boss Wang knows that we have helped his son, he will definitely not treat us badly."

    Su Han frowned, are these people stupid?

    So impulsive, obviously not what Wang Pengkun's father would do, it should be Wang Pengkun who was rubbed on the ground by him just now and came to help.

.Su Han suddenly sighed. Ye Jinyao really had the foresight. It seemed that he was a book wearer who was negligent