Chapter 17

Although Su Han wondered about the protagonist's sudden appearance by Liang Zimo, he didn't show it. If possible, he would try not to conflict with the protagonist.

    After all, from the perspective of the original text, he is an NPC.

    Therefore, Su Han ignored Liang Zimo's okay. Instead, he lowered his eyes and put on a look of weakness and aggrieved, holding the withdrawal application form step by step towards the principal sitting behind his desk.

    Suddenly a man's voice broke the quiet environment.

    "Are you Su Han?"

    Su Han's name was called out. For a while, the people in the room couldn't help but have complicated eyes and whispered to each other.

    At this time, Su Han clearly saw the male lead Sui Meifeng frowning, and then spoke a step ahead of him.

."Uncle Jian, I came to represent my grandfather today. Regarding the school's occurrence of such a thing, my grandfather believes that the school did not make the right choice from the beginning." Liang Zi paused for a while, then glanced at Su Han. Then he continued, "You lacked the ability to judge yourself and spread falsehoods, so that you did not fundamentally prevent students from passing them on to each other and exaggerate the facts to get the matter to where it is now."

    Liang Zimo said, looking at Su Han, his eyes revealed a trace of comfort: "What is the truth of this matter, except for the person involved, I don't think anyone else is qualified to judge."

    Su Han noticed that the man called Uncle Jian had a deep dissatisfaction in his eyes, and this dissatisfaction was directed at Liang Zimo.

    On the contrary, the principal's expression was calmer. When he looked up, he didn't wear any colored glasses.

."Su Han, now everyone in this office is an important leader of the school." The principal raised his finger and pointed at Liang Zimo. "This is Mr. Xiao Liang. His grandfather was also the principal of our school. prestige."

    Su Han nodded, not surprisingly.

    As the protagonist in the book, Liang Zimo has a strong background. As a literary family, it is reasonable to have a few teachers and principals in the family.

    After all, the school he attended is also considered to be one of the best among the kilometer schools. It not only grasped the students' academic work, but also advocated the comprehensive development of morality, intelligence, physical education, and art. Therefore, the students here have many skills.

    Just like Su Han, both piano and violin are involved. Because the original owner prefers music, he has the opportunity to show his previous art.

.Su Han didn't say a word, just lowered his head slightly, and put his withdrawal application on the principal's desk.

    The principal raised his eyes to look at the boy in front of him. The broken hair on his forehead covered his low eyebrows. He couldn't see his emotions clearly. There were some shallow teeth marks on his full lips. Was it because of nervousness that he involuntarily bit out ?

    "Since the leaders are here, Su Han, would you like to talk about the relationship between you and the Ye family? How did Ye Jinyao know you?"

    The principal's voice sounded warm and with some guidance.

    But the other one's voice was not so gentle, but rather aggressive with guns and sticks.

    "Su Han, as far as I know, Mr. Xiaoye is seriously ill and has been in a coma for several months. Moreover, he has always cleaned himself up. How can you know him?"