Chapter 25

Su Han took a deep breath, constantly calming the emotions in his heart.

    Originally, he couldn't bear to reject Ye Jinyao. At this moment, he was even more reluctant to give up that man.

    Ye Jinyao's uncle, Ye Yunrui, is still reluctant, trying to get close to Wen Hongyuan, to prove that the eye-catching actor in front of him is his long-lost child.

    However, Su Han only saw anger in Wen Hongyuan's expression.

    That was the only thing left after other unnecessary emotions were left, the monstrous anger towards the Ye Family.

    Su Han was suddenly sure, Wen Hongyuan's affection for Ye Jinchen was extremely deep.

    So who is Gu Wenxi who tried to stop Wen Hongyuan from saying those things?

    At this point, Su Han had an incredible guess in his heart.

    "You let me go, I see what's wrong with my son!"

.Ye Yunrui's roar pulled back Su Han's thoughts, and his gaze turned to Wen Hongyuan again.

    I saw that man slowly walked towards Ye Yunrui, who was imprisoned by the bodyguard, Su Han was vigilant in his heart and was about to get out of the car.

    Instead, the Ye Family's old man beside him reached out and pressed Su Han's shoulder.

    Su Han looked back, the old man pursed his lips and shook his head.

    Also, those are the bodyguards of the Ye Family, they will not let Wen Hongyuan really hurt Ye Yunrui, the old man of the Ye Family just hopes to use the male main attacking words to completely wake up his lost son in fantasy.

    "If you really have Ye Jinchen in your heart, why did you call the police back then?" Wen Hongyuan leaned down and slowly took off his sunglasses, revealing his eyes. His sharp eyes looked like a knife, and he plunged into Ye Yunrui deeply. heart of.

."If it weren't for you to call the police, how could the gangster choose to tear up the ticket? If it weren't for God's eye, he would have died because of the gangster's tearing up the ticket!"

    Su Han frowned tightly, he turned his head to look at the Ye Family's old man, and then at Wen Hongyuan.

    The protagonist glanced over at this moment.

    Su Han could feel the huge regret in the other party's heart, which made him even more curious about the plot that he had overlooked.

    "Did you know that he had already been born again, and even forgotten your so-called heartless relatives because of post-traumatic sequelae." Wen Hongyuan clenched his fists and stared at Ye Yunrui fiercely, "He... …He treats me as a relative, and we grow up together and face the storms and waves in life together."

.Just when Wen Hongyuan said that they grew up together, Su Han saw happiness in the man's eyes, and these happiness feelings transformed into infinite pain in a very short time.

    "He knows my dream, for me, to give up school early. He said that if he learns a handicraft, he can support himself even if he doesn't have a degree. Therefore, he became a prop artist and paved a path of hope for me. , For me to study and go to school, help me find a suitable script, and take the lead in exploring the depth of the entertainment circle for me."

    Wen Hongyuan choked up when he said that, Su Han watched the man take a deep breath, stroked his eyes with both hands, and then slowly put on his sunglasses.