♔︎ Epilogue ♔︎

Jay sat on the couch as he gazed into space, his expression holding no emotion.

He was not shot dead like the others. He was given another chance before he eventually died from bloodlust.

The betrayal he felt that moonlit night was unforgettable and it had always been haunting him ever since.

There was no point in taking revenge as Riki had already passed away a few days after killing Hyewon, leaving Jay agitated for the rest of his life.

First, it was my parents. Now, her? He thought without any expression written on his face. He stood up and walked over to the table. He nonchalantly stuck his pointer finger inside a container.

Acid, wasn't it? He stared at his finger as it burnt and left a stinging pain. Acid was the special weapon to eliminate any vampire. But for him, it wasn't a bother at all.

"Sir...it's time," a well dressed lad walked to him and sadly informed him.

Jay merely nodded and the lad quickly walked away to give him some space. Jay released a nervous breath before walking down the stairs to a pool filled with acid.

He walked around as he observed it and stopped right in the middle. His heart was telling him not to do it while his head forced him to do it and end everything.

He managed to pull up a sad smile, "I always followed my heart but it always led to a tragic ending." He turned around and leaned back to fall into the pool.

Maybe...maybe in another life, I'll meet you again, Hyewon.

© 2021 -JAKISM