Chapter 47

"She is alright for now, losing a lot of blood." Connie says. I whimpered, letting my head fall back onto the pillow. "Hey, don't you close your eyes JD." EJ snaps and Toby grabs my hand. "It hurts." I whined. "Dammit, she's not dilating fast enough. At this rate, it might be a C-section." EJ says. "Do we have the equipment for a C-section?" Lyra asks. Connie shakes her head. "No, I didn't think to prepare for that. I thought we could get her through the natural birth." A few hours pass and soon the baby is born, C-section, but thanks to EJ. He made sure everything was done right and even stitched me up. "So, I heard you don't know who the dad is. Would you like me to do a DNA test while I am here?" EJ asks. I nod my head weakly. "If you go next door you'll be able to find one of maybe fathers. Connie, if you wouldn't mind going with him." I hum tiredly. "Don't worry Mom, me and Toby can watch over JD and the baby. By the way, what are you going to name him?" Lyra tilts her head. "I didn't really think of names honestly, too busy stressing about who the dad is. Hmm, How about Sirius?" I run my thumb over my baby's cheek. "Like the Harry Potter Character?" Toby asks. "Yes and no? I mean Sirius is the name of an actual star in the solar system. But I do like the character." I hum. "I think it fits him perfectly. Sirius Tucker." Lyra says. "Ugh, my last name sucks." I mutter causing Toby to smile. "You could always use Jeff and Lui's. They are your brothers after all." Toby says. "Yeah I guess, but won't that be confusing? Since they are the only ones with the last name Woods as far as we know?" I ask. "Well, I wasn't supposed to tell you this but, if you hadn't been exiled when we got back to the mansion Jeff was going to ask you if you would be willing to take the same last name, since your family." Toby shrugs. "Alright that settles it. Sirius Woods, son of JD Woods." I smile. EJ and Connie enter the room with Jay, Alex, and Jess on their heels. "Okay, I have got the results. That man in their basement," EJ says unfolding a piece of paper. My heart sits in my throat, "Is the father." he says and I bite my lip. "Jay, Alex, Jess, Connie, you can do as you please but don't kill him or mother. Just injury them and send both of them to the Creepypasta mansion." I mutter holding Sirius tightly. The four slip out of the room and the remaining three look at me confused. "Why is he being the father such a bad thing?" Toby asks. "Because of who he is to me. My step father, mother's newest husband. I killed him once  before I joined the mansion if you remember. Mother found someone who could bring him back from the dead other than me. My step father raped me, Sirius is his son. But I will make sure that Sirius never knows anything about that man for as long as I live." I growl. "So who could have been the other father? You said that it was between two people and if that douche is one who was the other?" Lyra asks. "Only EJ, Toby, Connie, Jay, Alex, and Jess would know him. His name is Ben, I was honestly hoping Ben was the dad. Though, I won't ever be able to see him again." I whisper, staring at Sirius's sleeping face. Connie steps back into the room. "Those two are ready for you guys to take with you." She says.