Chapter 25

I swat at Ben and catches him in the face. Everyone freezes and I laugh. "TAG!! YOU'RE IT!!" I yell and lift Levi onto my one shoulder and scoops up Sally onto the other and takes off away from Ben across the beach as the others scatter. "OH YOU BITCH!!!" Ben yells then goes after Jeff who was the closest to him.  I keep a hold of the two on my shoulders as I sprint across the sand my sandals fly off my feet and I slide to a stop and turns around to watch the chaos. Ben catches Jeff and Jeff darts towards Jane but she gets away so he goes after EJ. Suddenly a siren goes off and everyone freezes.  I look up towards the beach walk to see giant black SUV's pulling in. I race towards the others but Slender looks at me. "Get those two out of here JD. Do what ever it takes. We'll hold them off." He says. "But what about you guys?" I ask. "We'll be alright. I'll contact you when I can." He says and I swallow thickly then nods and spins on my heal and hauls ass across the water front. Sally and Levi cling to my sides as I hold them there with my arms. I reach the shadows and keep moving. "Sally, Levi, hide your faces. I don't want you guys to feel sick after this." I say and they listen. I shadow step back to the mansion and sets them down in the living room. "Okay, we're alright. I'll be waiting for any information about the others. You two should go hang out in Sally's room." I lean into Levi's ear. "Comfort her and keep her safe. I'll have to shadow step to save the others so you two will be here alone. Don't worry I will come at the first sign of trouble around here. You can communicate with me and use your powers to protect the mansion." I whisper and he nods then gently leads Sally up to her room. I sit on the couch and broadens my brain waves searching for a signal or anything from Slender. 'JD, it's me.' Slender says and I pin point him. 'Slender, I have a general location of where you are. What happened?' I ask. 'We were attacked by Creepy Pasta hunters. They captured all of us except you, Levi and Sally. ' He says I and hone in on him. 'I gotcha. Quick question, are all of you in the same room or facility and is it dark?' I ask. 'Yes and yes. Why?' I take a deep breath and shadow steps all the way to him. I appear in front of him and he seems surprised. "How did you?" He asks. " No time to explain. Can you teleport out of here?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No they have something that keeps us from escaping. The controls should be in the office. You'll want to take two lefts and walk straight down the hall then you'll take a right. It should be the third door on the right. Go and be safe. But know that I will be asking questions when we are safe and out of this place." Slender says. I slip out under the door and walks down the hall following Slender's directions.