Chapter 41

My heart pounded in my chest as my mind spun. I hadn't received any mention of this from Zalgo. What does that mean? Am I not important now? Why didn't he tell my directly? I took a very shaky breath and ran my hands through my hair. Stop it JD, now is not the time to stress yourself out about this. Maybe he just got busy with training Levi to tell me. I get up off the floor and pulls out a nice dress shirt and pants. I didn't have any dresses and probably wouldn't look right in one. I chuckle softly and sets the clothes on my dresser. The next two days pass by in a blur and soon every pasta I have ever met and more were gathered in Zalgo's Ballroom. Everyone was chatting and catching up. I looked around trying to find Zalgo or Levi but they weren't there. I frowned slightly and fidgeted slightly. Soon Zalgo and Levi stepped onto the stage towards the back of the room. Everyone fell silent and I took in Levi's appearance. He looked a lot taller, his hair is slicked back and slightly styled, eyes are the same familiar green I grew up with but they seemed darker. I bit the inside of my cheek, unsettled by the darkness in my little brother's eyes. "Thank you all for coming, as you know this isn't just a party, it is time to crown the new ruler of the Creepypastas." Zalgo says and I watch the two males. "I have made my decision,  the new ruler is," Zalgo says and everyone watched him with anticipation and excitement, "Levi Tucker with the powers of the Sun." Zalgo says. I force a smile onto my face as everyone claps and cheers. Levi stepped up and everyone fell silent again, waiting to hear what he had to say. My heart clenched in my chest, I could practically feel Levi glaring right at me. "I am happy to accept this honor as the King.  Now, for my first declaration as King," The glare grew more intense and I looked at him. "JD Tucker is hear by exiled from the Creepypastas!" He says. My eyes widen and my heart shatters, stumbling backwards. "W-What?" I stammer. "She is never allowed to be any where near a Creepypasta, nor talk to one. If she is seen nearby any of the mansions you are to attack and kill her." Levi says. Tears build up in my eyes and the pastas near my move away creating a circle around me. None of them looked at me, as I stared at Zalgo practically begging him to do something. But he turns away from me as well a frown on his face. "You can't do this to me Levi! I'm your sister!" I snapped, Levi just smirked. "Look around you JD, no one cares enough to stand against me. Now, leave my sight and never return." Levi says. I looked around. No one had moved, no one looked at me. Their backs were turned, I looked towards Jeff and Lui, some hope in my heart. But it died as I caught their faces. No emotion, they had blank stares and avoided my gaze. I grew angry and the shadows smashed and smothered all the light in the room. "FUCK YOU ALL!! AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU AND YOU ALL TREAT ME LIKE THIS?! DAMN YOU!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME HERE!! I HATE YOU!!" I cried out and shadow stepped away, tears pouring down my face. I get to my room in the mansion and in my rage I tore the room apart, smashing my chair, throwing my desk and shredding paper. I ripped the blankets off the bed and screamed. I searched through the closet and found my back pack. I gathered up my clothes and lap top. I grab the quilt off the floor and shoves it into the bag as well. I raced down the stairs and out the front door right as the others returned home. I avoided their eyes and ran past them shoulder checking Ben on the way. My vision was clouded with tears and I could barely see where I was going, until I slammed face first into a building and fell backwards, my head bouncing off the ground. Everything spun and I heard a door open before I passed out.