Chapter 11

I straighten up and keeps moving my hood covering my head. As I reach the next town the sun has started to rise and I stop at a TV store the news catching my attention. My junior school picture flashes on the screen then it changes to mother clinging to Tyler faking her tears practically begging for me to come home. "That was fast." I mutter quietly. She gives them details about me and my appearance. I roll my eyes and walks away from the TVs. I keep my hood tight hiding my face from everyone. 

The Male's P.O.V

I walk through the mansion doors and heads to my room not saying a word to anyone. I need to talk to him about the situation in the morning. I set my hatchets on my desk and flops into my bed. "She is lucky I was patrolling nearby." I grumble and falls asleep.

JD's P.O.V 

I walk into a store and browse the selections. Humming softly to myself as the TV plays a commercial. I grab my stuff and pulls out my wallet walking up to the cash register. I set my items on the counter and I hear the news playing. I start to bounce on my heels as the cashier takes her time ringing up my items. Out of the corner of my eye I see my picture again and I swallow nervously handing her the amount for my stuff and she does a double take from the TV to me and I swiftly grab my stuff and leaves the store as she calls out to me. I move quickly fear pushing me forward. "Hey Kid!" I hear a male say behind me. I glance back to see a police officer. I shove my food and drink into my pocket and picks up speed now sprinting. Soon I hear the sirens and I pick up speed. "I can't shadow step in broad daylight. But I can influence my speed." I smirk and dart down a back road and  I hear a helicopter. "A chopper? Really?" I grumble and keeps moving. In the back of my mind I can feel Levi trying to reach out to me but I bloke him with a grimace. "I'm awake, I'm alive. Waking up waking up Waking up waking up Waking up waking up Waking up waking up. In the dark I can feel you in my sleep In your arms I feel you breathe into me Forever hold this heart that I will give to you Forever I will live for you. I'm awake I'm alive. Now I know what I believe inside. Now it's my time I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life. Here, right here Right now, right now Stand my ground and never back down I know what I believe inside. I'm awake and I'm alive." I sing to loudly knowing the chopper could pick it up. I reach a bunch of trees over lapping each other casting a shadow on the road and hiding me from the chopper. I smirk slightly and shadow steps away close to a new town.