Chapter 31

I don't know how long I was sitting in Levi's old room silently crying blood drying to my lips. I sniffle and rubs my eyes. "Dammit, why am I such a crybaby." I growl to myself under my breath. "Because you have emotions. Now, let's get to work on making you stronger and a powerful Heiress." Slender says standing in front of me. I look at him letting my sadness fall from my face, but it doesn't leave completely. "Alright." I nod getting up and following him out of the room glancing backwards once before sighing moving forward. I stand in the middle of the training room watching Slender. "You'll go against Jeff first, as you work on your powers I also want you to work on weapon work and hand to hand combat. You won't always be able to use the shadows." He says and I nod. "Also, as you defeat opponents more frequently without mistakes I will increase the amount of people you fight until you are able to win against the entire mansion. A Queen has to be prepared for anything." Slender says as Jeff walks in tossing his knife and catching it repeatedly. I summon a shadow dagger and narrows my eyes at Jeff. I was confident I could win against Jeff, even though I hadn't fought like that before. But my confidence was quickly turned to Dust when I was slammed into the ground for the tenth time. Jeff steps back and I stay on the ground staring at the ceiling trying to think of where I went wrong. I see a hand being held out towards me out of the corner of my eye. I look over to see Jeff. He smiles and I smile back before taking his hand. "Damn, you kept knocking me on my ass before I could even get a hit in." I laugh. "I have been at this thing a lot longer than you little sister. But you have power behind those punches. If you use your height against your opponent and hit them hard. You could win." Jeff says. I continue training with Jeff as he gives me advice and soon I knocking him to the ground a shadow dagger at his throat.