Chapter 4: Trip to Bermuda, Word to the Badd

A few days later, Michael and Cameron decided to go on vacation, which was one of their favorite things to do as it happened then and there because Michael was frequently working on a album or project, he decided to take a break from working on the Dangerous album and they weren't alone, tagging along with them was Macaulay.

They were currently on the beach and in Michael's hands was a metal detector, which meant that they were looking for treasure.

"Found anything?" Mac asked Michael.

"Not yet." Michael answered, then after taking a few more steps, the metal detector started beeping, which meant that they had found something.

"That sound means that dad found something." Cameron stated.

"Cam, would you like to see what it is?"

"Sure."

Cameron reached into the sand at the location Michael held the metal detector over and what he pulled out was a Yin-Yang pendant.

"Wow, that's cool!" Mac exclaimed.

"You can use that to wear with your rope cord necklace that i bought you for your 10th birthday last year." Michael said to Cameron.

"Sounds like a great idea, dad." Cameron commented as Michael chuckled and so did Mac.

Later, at the hotel they were staying, they were in the hotel room that Michael and Cameron were staying in and Mac had water balloons and Michael signed them and there were fans below that were excited to not only see The King of Pop, his son and Mac. Whenever Mac threw them, they enjoyed it and wanted more.

A few minutes later, Mac had snaps, the little finger things that popped whenever they were thrown as Cameron stayed away from the snaps and so did Michael.

"I'm staying away from those snaps."

"Cam, i don't blame you one bit."

Mac even lit one up with the Manager's permission as he watched to make sure he was careful and eventually a few days later, they headed back home and enjoyed themselves.

Some time had passed since Michael and Cameron went on vacation to Bermuda along with Macaulay . Michael filmed a music video for Black Or White, one of the songs from his upcoming Dangerous album and Cameron and Macaulay would be in the music video along with Brandi, who is Jackie's adopted daughter and Cameron's cousin, also Brandi is two years younger than him as the day was August 13, which was 16 days prior to the birthdays of Michael and his son. Cameron would turn 11 and Michael would turn 33 and at Neverland, Michael was in the kitchen and Cameron was watching MTV, which (at the time) aired music videos and on the TV was the music video of Cathy Dennis' cover of Touch Me (All Night Long), which was originally recorded by Fonda Rae in 1984. Cameron mostly liked the classics, but he didn't mind the new music from up and coming stars. Then the phone rang in the kitchen and Michael picked up.

"Hello?" Michael asked.

"Mike, you're a thief!" Jermaine bellowed over the phone.

"What did i do?" Michael asked as Cameron turned to see what was going on.

"You stole LA Reid and Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds!" Jermaine said, referring about producers LA Reid and Kenneth Edmonds aka Babyface and he was also a singer.

"No, i didn't!" Michael denied.

"Don't try to deny it, thieving brother of mine!"

"I'm not a thief!" Michael defended.

Cameron could hear his father yelling on the phone, he knew that it was Jermaine calling to accuse him of recruiting LA Reid and Babyface. Then when Michael hung up, he went to the kitchen and saw that his father was sighing in frustration.

"Dad, what's up with Uncle Jermaine?" Cameron asked.

"He thinks i stole LA Reid and Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, they were working with your Uncle Jermaine and my manager reached out to them to tell them i wanted to work with them, which is true and they said to your uncle that the studio sessions were gonna have to be put on hold." Michael explained.

"Uncle Jermaine must be cranky. What's the worst that could happen?" Cameron wondered as he turned on the radio and went to a station.

"Coming up, the new single that just came out is Word to the Badd by Jermaine Jackson, which is dedicated to his brother Michael!"

Cameron facepalmed and so did Michael. "Aw crud, i spoke too soon."

"Yeah, you did." Michael sighed as the start of the song sounded like an unreleased track from when The King of Pop was working on the Bad album in 1986-87 as they listened to the song.

Once you two were made,

You changed your shades

Were your colors wrong?

Could not turn back

It's a known fact

You two were too far gone

Michael couldn't believe the words that Jermaine had just said, didn't Jermaine realize that he had Vitiligo, a skin disease that he cannot control and his son inherited it from him? Steam was coming out of the King of Pop's ears and even Cameron had steam coming out of his ears, it was bad enough that the media calls Michael hurtful names like freak and wacko and they even called Cameron little wacko, which made them upset and mad, but what Jermaine did added fuel to the fire as the song was a shot towards not only him, but his son as well.

"Why would Uncle Jermaine say something like that?" Cameron asked, an irked expression on his face at the words his uncle was saying about his dad.

"I don't know." Michael calmly said, anger in his tone. "But i'm gonna have words with your uncle."

"Dad, no disrespect or anything, but Uncle Jermaine is being a real big dummy throwing a temper tantrum, i think the grease from his hair has gotten into his brain." Cameron commented as Michael couldn't help but chuckle.

"Boy, you're something else."

2 hours later, Michael and Cameron arrived at Hayvenhurst, Michael had driven to the house briskly as Cameron knew it was going to get really ugly. They got out of the car and went to the door, Michael snuck in through the back as Cameron greeted his grandparents.

"Grandpa, why do i get a feeling that dad and Uncle Jermaine are about to go WWF on each other?" Cameron guessed to Joseph.

"Yeah, that's likely." Joseph admitted as they heard Michael and Jermaine verbally fighting, it lasted for a few hours before Katherine broke it up, Michael and Cameron left and headed back to Neverland.

Jermaine eventually wrote a new version of Word To The Badd, which now talked about a relationship ended, but the damage was done and on the 29th, Michael and Cameron celebrated their birthdays with family and friends, Michael turned 33 and Cameron turned 11. One of Cameron's birthday presents was the Super Nintendo that Janet bought him along with the game Super Mario World.