Chapter 15: Allegations Foiled

(July 2, 1993)

4 months had passed and it was July 2nd. Michael, Cameron, Jordie and June did not trust Evan as June and Jordie felt like they were sullen around him and when they were with Michael and his son, they were comfortable and also, Jordie's sister Lily celebrated a birthday at Neverland and in addition, Michael invited them to accompany him for the second leg of the Dangerous Tour, which was to begin late next month.

Evan however, was not happy that June and Jordie preferred Michael and Cameron, so he decided to file some damaging court papers against June and even June's estranged husband Dave had agreed that Evan was a threat as he was planning something.

"You aren't gonna get anywhere that way!" Dave warned.

"Listen, idiot!" Evan told Dave. "I am worried about my kid. I want him with me now. I do not know what is going with you people, Michael Jackson and that preteen brat of his, but i don't like it one bit!"

"You better realize this will bite you in the rear."

"Whatever." Evan snorted.

A couple of hours later Evan was talking to Victor as they were talking about their plans.

"This man is about to be humiliated beyond belief He will not believe what's going to happen to him, beyond his worst nightmares. Should i go through with this, i'll win huge and there is no way i'll lose, i will get everything i ever wanted and they'll be destroyed forever, June will lose custody of our son to me and Michael's career will be done. Michael won't even see it coming and this will be his greatest nightmare." Evan said, laughing.

"This is gonna be the best foolproof plan we've come up with. When we put Jordie in a dentist chair, we'll put him under the influence of crazy gas that will make him say that Michael molested him." Victor added.

But little did Evan and Victor know, Cameron, June and Jordie had heard everything that they had said, they were gonna lie to the press about Michael and it made Cameron's blood boil with absolute fury on his face as he recorded the whole thing with a tape recorder. Even June and Jordie were livid as well as they put two and two togeter, it was clearly a plan of extortion.

"They think they're gonna lie to the media about my dad molesting Jordie? Well, they have another thing coming, they aren't gonna get away with this." Cameron said to himself, he was not going to let Evan get away with attempting to extort his father.

"To think my dad would sink this low..." Jordie mumbled.

"Makes me glad i left Evan." June added, before turning to Cameron. "Cam, we better tell your dad about this."

"You must have read my mind."

Cameron, June and Jordie headed back to the main house of Neverland and saw that Michael was sitting on the couch watching TV as he saw his son entering with Jordie and June and from the serious expression on Cameron's face, Michael had a feeling something was amiss.

"What's going on?" Michael wondered, seeing that his son had a serious expression on his face, he knew that Cameron was shy like he was, but whenever Cameron was serious, something was up.

"This is urgent and here is the proof." Cameron responded as he pulled out the tape recorder and played the entire conversation between Evan and Victor, who was planning to coach Jordie into claiming the pop star molested him by using a laughing gas. Michael shook his head in frustration and sighed, his son just revealed that Evan was trying to extort him, but he was happy that his son somehow caught wind.

"Why would Evan try to do this to me?" Michael asked his son.

"He just wants money from you. Jordie, June and myself knew there were signs of extortion from the moment we overheard their plan." Cameron replied.

"I'm glad you recorded them when you did, otherwise, the media would be breathing down my back even more."

"Yeah."

The next morning at Evan's house, Evan woke up with a grin on his face as today was the day he would put his plan into action as he got up from his bed, he brushed his teeth before heading to the front door and got the Los Angeles Times newspaper before closing the door and heading back in and made some coffee, he started to drink the coffee until he saw the front page as it had his picture on the newspaper with the headline:

MAN ACCUSED OF PLANNING TO EXTORT KING OF POP!

Evan spat out his coffee in surprise at what he had seen.

"WHAT?! HOW DID THEY KNOW?!" Evan bellowed, anger on his face that his plans had been foiled before they even started. He couldn't believe his plans got stopped and even worse, the media on TV was talking about it with CNN playing the tape of what Evan had planned to do which further incensed him.

And to make matters worse for him, June and Jordie had moved out as they wanted nothing to do with him and even June left her wedding ring on the table so he made a phone call and on the other end was another man.

"Hello, Evan. Did the plan start?" The man asked.

"No, i was found out as somebody must have recorded me with a tape recorder and it's being broadcast all over the world!" Evan ranted.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah!"

"I know who did it, my sources have told me that it was Michael Jackson's preteen brat Cameron who made the recording and sent the tape to the news." The man informed.

"So the Moonwalker's 12 year old son did this, huh? Well, Cameron, you are about to learn a lesson that there are consequences for actions like the stunt you pulled." Evan said to himself, laughing as he began to make plans to take Cameron out.

Through that whole month, Michael and Cameron had skillfully avoided Evan, who was looking for Cameron and also, Michael was making more songs for an upcoming album and even Cameron helped out. Michael and Lisa also began to get serious as they fell in love and in addition, Cameron bonded with his father's girlfriend and even babysat Ben and Riley when needed. The family even asked when would Michael ever pop the question to Lisa and in response, the singer blushed.

(A/N: The first allegations have been foiled which means in this universe, they never happened)